Chapter 31: Sweet Angel

Start from the beginning

Alexa: *Smiles* Awww I notice your been getting alot confidents lately.

Desmond: Its because of you, I'm more confident now because of your confidence.

Alexa: So true, and I'm glad honestly.

She wrapped her arm around his neck as Desmond looked at the ground and asked her a question.

Desmond: Dont wanna ruin the mood But. . .Are you thinking about Ryan?

Alexa: Honestly, I'm not. I just wanna be with you right now.

Desmond: Remember if he comes near you again, I'm there for you. Ryan needs to learn that lesson.

Alexa: Thats really true, I'm over him now and if he talks to me again. I'll let him know that I'm with you now.

Desmond smiled at her as Alexa smiled at him back and touched his cheek.

Alexa: Now let's not think about him, okay?

Desmond: Okay. . . I was thinking if we could go to my parent's house?

Alexa: Ooooh to show that we're official? I see what your doing there, Desmond.

She smirked as Desmond looked at her and sightly blushed.

Desmond: What? It's not like that. . Okay, That could be one reason but I just wanna see them because they could be worried.

Alexa: *Smirks* I knew it. And I'm glad your getting along with your parents. . . If you really want to, We can go and meet them? I actually would love to see them again.

Desmond: That will great, But let's stay here for sometime.

Alexa: Of course.

She went near him and hugged him as Desmond hugged her back and smiled.

Alexa: Your breath taking.

Desmond: No. Your breath taking.

Alexa: Aww Really, Give me one reason.

Desmond: I will actually give you millions of reasons why your breath taking.

Alexa giggled and blushed as Both of them smiled brightly to eachother.

Couple hours later, It was two twenty p.m as Alexa was walking while fixing her hair and outift.

She touched her ring and necklace as She smiled to herself, She saw Desmond starring at her as They both smiled at eachother

Desmond: You look amazing, Lexi.

Alexa: Aww thank you sweetkins! Let's get going now.

Desmond: Of course.

Both of them left the house as Desmond looked at Alexa, He smiled at his girlfriend as He put on the helmet and got in the bike with Lexi.