the N.A.M.E.

*enters in on Niomie circling Kaysha who sits on a chair
Amanda, Margalo, and Emma all stand nearby*
N: *smirking* he left you
K: *voice shaking* n...n...No he just.... he must have fallen asleep that's all
A: *rushed over and smacks Kaysha across the face* WHO SAID YOU COULD SPEAK!? haven't you learned anything?
K: *bows her head* I'm sorry....
M: can we get this done and over with?
N: ah yes of course. Now that Kaysha has left our Lord we must remind her who is in charge
K: *looks up in fear* WHAT!? NO! PLEASE!
*Kaysha tries to get up but before she can Emma snaps her fingers and a rope appears around Kaysha, tying her to the chair*
N: sister, *motions to Amanda* you should go first
A: *smirks and walks up to Kaysha, who looks at her in fear and desperation. Amanda lifts up Kaysha's chin and then holds up a needle and threed* remember to stay quiet
*Kaysha tries to open her mouth and scream but Amanda snaps her fingers and Kaysha's lips are sealed. Slowly Amanda threads the needle through Kaysha's skin, sowing up her lips. Kaysha screams but they are muffled. She tries to thrash around but she is frozen stiff. Tears streams down her face and mixes with the blood that  runs from her lips. Amanda finished and smiles at her work*
A: remember to stay quiet
N: very well sister. *motions to Margalo* your turn
*Margalo walks up and simply places a noose around Kaysha's neck. Kaysha trembles in fear.*
M: *smirking and twisting the end of the rope between her fingers* remember this? Remember how you almost killed yourself three times with this? *starts to pull the end, tightening the noose around Kaysha's neck a bit* do you want me to keep going?
*Kaysha tries to shake her head yet is still paralyzed. Margalo suddenly yanks at the rope squeezing Kaysha's neck. Kaysha let's out a muffled scream and tries to fight it and get away but is still paralyzed. It becomes hard to breath and Kaysha starts to gag. Her vision starts to go as she feels a familiar tingling feeling. She then hears a ringing sound and she knows she will soon faint. The rope starts digging into her skin, cutting her. Just when Kaysha is sure she is finished Niomie let's go. She adjusts the noose so that its tight but not tight enough to choke her*
M: *steps back, smirking*  where did you think you're breathing problems came from?

*Kaysha's eyes widen in fear and realization*
N: *motions to Emma. Emma starts to walk to Kaysha but Niomie stops her and pulls her close to her face.*  You better make this good
* Emma stays quiet and walks over to Kaysha. Kaysha's eyes plead for some mercy, tears and blood streaming down her face and neck. Emma looks away, hiding her true thoughts and emotions.*
E: always think of others, Kaysha. They matter most. Make them smile. And no matter what... Don't. Stop. Smiling.
*Emma grabs two pins, pulls Kaysha's cheeks back to form a smile and stabs a pin in each cheek to hold the smile. Kaysha screams in pain, tears running down her now bloody cheeks. She starts to whimper, her throat feeling raw from screaming. She feels the pain as her cheeks move and whimpers even more.*
E: no one is to know of your pain and suffering. No matter what you smile *turns away and walks up to Niomie.* I'm sure I made it good
N: *walks around Kaysha and admirers the work done* very nice. I'm impressed, sister. *steps in front of Kaysha* James is gone. Nick is gone. And now Alex just stopped texting you when you needed him most. You've been abandoned. Weak. Defenseless.
*circles around Kaysha once more* I have to say I'm very impressed. I'm going to leave your work as it is tonight, sisters. I won't harm her. Yet. *starts to laugh evily*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kaysha wakes up to her dark room, sweaty and scared. She touches her face and neck scared of what she might find. Thankfully nothing. But that's when she hears it. A laugh. Clearer  then anything. It then speaks... "We are still here .... in your mind"