tour starts first stop Huston Texas

Start from the beginning

I got my Bag curling my Hair in the mirror looking nice I locked my Hotel room Sarah and mitch room was not far I decided to Knock lightly I can hear them giggling I seen mitch and Sarah at the door summer wow you look Hot tonight Mitch Sarah playful slapped his shoulder what . do you want to come have some pre drinks before the how tonight yeah I smiled . what would you like anything they handed me a red solo cup how are you finding working for harry a bit stressful at times Because he a pain in the ass they laugh Sarah smiled if you dont mind me asking do you have a boyfriend or girlfreind    Mean No boyfriend not  until I was in  secrecy school . wow so your single yeah .  Like harry she smiled is he I dont now Mitch looked away harry has sex with girls and leaves them not a boyfriend type guy really oh right where meeting adam and charlotte and Paul downstairs drinking my drink.  I put my solo cup in the bin and made are way into the lift . we hit the ground floor all Harrys band was  waiting around for him .  finally he turned up come on Lets smash this he smiles are you high no baby cakes I could smell the weed on him . 

we walk over to the stadium Harry his fans was screaming he was signing tits and tee shirt and different woman breast we arrived backstage harry jointed are hands toghter flower is power and love let fuck the night and live we throw are hands away he look smart dress . 

I walk to the side of the stage lady's and gentleman  this is Harry styles he walks on the stage I could her the fans scream wow the music started he was dancing and throwing water  on everyone flirting with girls he smiled at me I looked way enjo...

I walk to the side of the stage lady's and gentleman  this is Harry styles he walks on the stage I could her the fans scream wow the music started he was dancing and throwing water  on everyone flirting with girls he smiled at me I looked way enjoying the show Jeff smiled good . 

the singing and music was still going on and I trying to learn the songs posting on harry social media and updating people  about tour dates and things I posted it . the show was finally coming to are close I went outside whiles the band was packing up Jeff came outside can  you check on harry of course Jeff  I walked back inside walking down the hallway to harry dressing room I can hear come soft moans I knock lightly there was No answer I knocked again . I open the door and seen a brown chestnut girl with fishnet tights and shorts stangling him why where having sex harry had his eye close I quickly shut the door so Jeff walk by me Harry busy how erm he having Sex with a girl really get that little fucker out here he cant bang fans then fucks off . 

Harry is at his door rubbing his face and hair whats up shirtless with his cross dangling on his chest Harry Jeff shouted wants up summer wanted to check on you but you was having sex cant I have fun on this tour yes but Not have sex  on tour shut up he grabbed his tee shirt . 

stop being childish I said what Harry grow up you quit sexy when you angry and pretty hot  he was grabbing my Ass harry stop  remove your hands anyway from my ass  or else what he smirk I dont like good girls you now he whisped in my ear my neck felt cold I slapped his hand way sorry Love he holds his hands in the air we was greeted  by the band come lets go to a club are somthing Harry says Jeff smiled guys I am going to have a quite on okay I will look after everyone okay he smiled . we call out into the cab arriving at the club Harry booth was already