9.

"Shiva..." Raavi moaned.

Suddenly she heard her alarm ringing and she woke up. She remembered her dream and blushed. They were in the storeroom. Shiva wasn't wearing a shirt and he was kissing her neck. Raavi smiled and looked at Shiva's locket. She was still holding onto it. Taking a quick shower, she changed into fresh clothes. Then she wore his pendant, and hid it under her T-shirt. Her Maasi would definitely create a scene if she saw her wearing that.

Raavi screamed for her Maasi to open the door. Prafulla did so begrudgingly. Raavi told her she had to her college and Prafulla had to let her go out. She almost ran out when Prafulla opened the main door, and straightaway went to the store, but Shiva wasn't inside. Kaka was working alone. Raavi pouted. Then she called up Krish.

"Krish, Shiva kaha hai?" Raavi asked.

"Ghar pe hai." Krish answered.
"Ghar pe kya kar raha hai?" She asked.

"Ek minute..." Krish said. "Filhal toh aaram se chai pi raha hai."

"Shirt peheni hai kya usne?" Raavi asked, getting carried away.

"Nahi. Kyu?" Krish asked.

"Main abhi aayi rukk."

Raavi cut the call and ran to Shiva's house. After watching him shirtless last night, and shirtless in her dream, she needed to see him shirtless again. Raavi was blessed with a view of shirtless Shiva s she literally ran into the house. She stopped to catch her breath, but her eyes didn't leave his bare torso. Her future husband was really hot. She remembered her dream where he was kissing her neck and she blushed.

"Raavi tu? Kya hua itna haaf kyu rahi hai? Thik hai tu?" Dhara asked.

Shiva noticed Raavi and immediately frowned. Raavi sat down opposite to Shiva and Dhara gave her a glass of water. She drank it while ogling Shiva. He glared at her, but she winked at him, making him choke on his tea. Raavi smiled at his reaction.

"Ho gaya mera bhabhi. Main change karke aata hu." Shiva said and left.

Dhara saw the chance and turned to Raavi. "Uss din tu kya keh rahi thi Raavi? Tujhe Shiva se shaadi karni hai?"

"Haa Dhara di." Raavi blushed. "Technically woh already mera pati hai par sabki tasalli ke liye hum proper waali shaadi zaroor karenge."

"Par Dev se Shiva kaise?"

"Shiva mera soulmate hai Dhara di. Yahi samajh lo ki mujhe pata hai ki Shiva hi mera jeevanasathi hai. Bhagwaan ne khud humari jodi banayi hai." Raavi smiled.

"Par Raavi main Shiva ko force nahi kar sakti shaadi ke liye. Usne Haa kahi toh mujhe koi problem nahi hai tum dono ki shaadi karane mein." Dhara said.

"Aap fikr mat karo Dhara di. Woh khud aapse humari shaadi ki baat karega." Raavi smiled. "Main abhi aayi 2 minute mein."

Raavi quickly went to the storeroom because she knew it was where Shiva would be. He still hadn't worn his shirt and Raavi was relieved. She went and hugged him from behind. Shiva was surprised to feel her arms around him. He turned around and saw her blushing. She moved her hair to one side so he could get access to her neck. Her dream had to come true, but unlike dream Shiva, this Shiva stood looking at her as if she'd gone completely crazy.

"Kya hua tujhe?" Shiva asked.
"Mujhe kiss kar na Shiva." Raavi blushed.

"Kya? Subah subah bhaang chadhake aayi hai kya?" Shiva asked.

"Nahi. Maine bas sapne dekha aur use pura karna hai."

"Ae maami ki behen ki beti. Tu bigadti jaa rahi hai. Pehle shaadi karni thi ab kiss. Kalko tujhe... kuch aur karne ka mann hoga." Shiva said. "Bhayanak dayan kahi ki!"