2

.......

The next day happened to be the weekend, and Chen Lisa had a rare rest, and then simply lay paralyzed at home all day. After randomly throwing dinner together, she unexpectedly received a message from Jeon Jungkook, who she had just added on WeChat yesterday.

Jeon Jungkook: [Dog walk?]

Chen Lisa was dumbfounded, subconsciously smoothed out her messy hair, and then replied, her finger quickly typing: [Okay.]

The heavenly sunset clouds were cascading across the sky . When Chen Lisa rushed to the arranged place, with one glance she saw Jeon Jungkook’s slender figure.

The youth’s clear and handsome countenance was tinted orange by the setting sun, and the whole person seemed unreasonably soft and gentle. Chen Lisa couldn’t help but slow her steps.

Waiting till she slowly arrived in front of him, Chen Lisa slowly called out, “… Jeon Jungkook.”

Jeon Jungkook’s mouth quirked up into an imperceptible smile, “Chen Lisa?”

Chen Lisa scratched her head in embarrassment, and heard him leisurely say, “Name sounds nice.”

Not expecting him to say this, Chen Lisa’s face blushed slightly, and she glanced left and right, not daring to look him in the eye. Meanwhile Jungkook spoke contentedly, “Don’t you think my name is familiar?”

Chen Lisa blinked, her face blank. Perhaps it was because the expression on Chen Lisa’s face didn’t seem fake, Jungkook carelessly raised an eyebrow, and then pulled on the dog lead, saying, “Let’s go.”

Until she returned home, Chen Lisa still couldn’t remember where she had heard his name.

She frowned as she asked Han Chaeyoung: [Have you ever heard of a person called Jeon Jungkook?]

Han Caheyoung replied quickly: [What are you talking about, isn’t Jeon Jungkook our boss?]

The carp Chen Lisa jolted upright on the sofa, face blanching: [Our boss is called Jeon Jungkook? !]

Han Chaeyoung: [Oh … I forgot that you just entered, and you don’t know yet ha ha ha yet you’re someone who’s confessed to their boss!]

Chen Lisa didn’t care about her mockery at this moment, and anxiously scratched her hair into a birdnest.

Han You also said: [Apparently you haven’t seen the group news in the past few days, then you’ve missed a lot of content.]

Chen Lisa had a vague premonition:[… What did I miss?]

Han You directly sent a few photos, and as Chen Lisa set her eyes on it, she almost fainted.

Who knew which idle person had nothing to do and so had cut Jungkook’s profile from a picture, painted in a small person diving on his lashes, and also added Chen Lisa’s face.

Chen Lisa shuddered as she looked at the photo several times more before seeing Han You messaged again.

[Hey, some people said that the boss posted a (WeChat) Moment that day, but I didn’t add the boss and didn’t see it.]