Wheeljack

Wheeljack is a member of the Wreckers, a sort of 'Black Ops" unit during the War For Cybertron. Other members of the team included: Ultra Magnus (the team's leader); Impactor (the Second-In-Command); Springer; Whirl; Leadfoot; Topspin; Roadbuster; Bulkhead; Ironhide; Hound; Warpath; Seaspray; Ironfist, and Rack'n Ruin.

After the Autobots and Decepticons formed a permanent truce, Wheeljack and the Wreckers gained several new additions in the forms of: Bonecrusher; Mixmaster; Blackout; Grindor, and Rhinox.

Currently, the newly named 'Autocons' are fighting against the Battle Seekers, a third faction made up of: The Shattered Glass Autobots; The Heralds Of Unicron; The Star Seekers; Lockdown's Crew; the Mayhem Attack Squad (Mercenary faction); The KSI Drones; the Decepticon Justice Division; The Sharkticons; the Insecticons; the Neutrals, and the Dragoncons (the Primeverse Predacons).

Wheeljack has 2 built-in blasters in his hands, but his close combat Weapons are 2 red and silver Katana swords that are hidden in sheaths on his back. However, he DOES have other Weapons stored aboard his Ship, the Jackhammer, which can carry up to 6 full-sized Cybertronians. The Ship's Armory consists of: Pistols, Grenades, RPGs, Machine Guns, and automatic turrets, as well as several bladed Weapons and other hand-to-hand weapons.

 The Ship's Armory consists of: Pistols, Grenades, RPGs, Machine Guns, and automatic turrets, as well as several bladed Weapons and other hand-to-hand weapons

Wheeljack in Vehicle Mode.
Voice Actor: James Horan.