Hana- why are you not talking! Yeah maybe nevermind, i shouldn't talk. It will make them more awkward. Hana thought.

Miju: And Hana,

Hana: O-oh yes?

Miju: How do you know my rabbit?

Hana: Rabbit..?

Miju: I meant Renjun.

Hana: Oh..uh, we are..

Frick, should i say it? No, maybe not, but i maybe should. AGHHHHH

Hana: Married.

Seoyeon: M-married? W-when..?

She felt kinda down.

Hana: No no not like realllll marriage. Its uh like force.

She talk with her hands. Its like a habit of Hana's.

Seoyeon: Oh..ok!

She looks like have a crush on Renjun. So obvious.

Hana: I-Im going to the classroom early to study for awhile. You guys have a talk..

She laughs nervously and leave.

Renjun: So...

....

Before going home••
(Hana is at school, she came home late because of studying. Now she is waiting for her driver to come)

Hana was sitting alone waiting and sitting on a bench while wearing her headphone.

In a sudden, her three enemies comes near to Hana. Hwayong and Haewon holds both of Hana's arms. Hana curse and dont even know what is going on. Aera didn't care and just bring her at the back of school. They put Hana down harshly on the floor.

Hana: The fuck.

She whispered.

Aera: Well...we have a plan later, it will become worst! Start from now, i will bring you here and kick your ass up. Lucky for you I'll do it when im free.

She rolled her eye.

Haewon: lets just do it maybe if we have a mood.

Hwayong: Yeah.

....

About weeks and days, Hana got bullied mostly after school. She is now often using her hoodie to cover all of the bruises.

Hana was at her house chilling at the living room. When Renjun was going to the door, Hana ask him where does he want to go.

Hana: Where you going.

Renjun: Eat outside.

Hana: With?

Renjun: Why do you care.

Hana: Im just asking.

Renjun: With the 7D members.

Hana hums as a reply. Renjun left the house when he is done wearing his shoe.

After 30 minutes, Hana was was bored and had an idea to talk with his bro.

Chenle my Dolphin ‹3
Online

You: Yah, leleeee.

Chenle: what

You: what are you eating with the boys?

Chenle: wdym

You: Dont lie bro- Renjun said that he is going to hangout with you guys
You: 7D members i meant.