She ask nicely. Hana went to the door with a pretty smile of her.

Hana: Yes! Im Zhong Hana, and you're...

Miju: Miju, Kang Miju.

They did a handshake before Hana let her in to the class and have a talk before touring her around.

Hana: So, can i ask why did you change college?

Miju: My parents move our house somewhere near here. If i stayed at my old college, it will be too far away.

Hana: Ooh..You want to start?

Miju: Yes if you are ready.

Hana bring her around the place. She said about the rules, things that can't do here and etc.

....

After about an hour it ended like a blink. Hana bring Miju to her locker.

Hana: This is my locker, and there's yours.

She points.

Miju: Thank you for helping. You are very kind.

Hana: Its my job.

After half an hour, people are started to get in college. They are surprised and kinda shock what are they seeing. Is a poster of them modeling Ofcourse.

"Wow, they are modeling?"

"Why is she so pretty"

"OMG- 7DREAM! so handsome~"

Crowdness near the poster. And finally, 7Dream arrive. People around are screaming loud af.

....

Recession••

Hana was eating alone, again. Minha and Ara are with their boyfriends.

When Hana was just eating her sausage while looking what are humans doing, she suddenly saw Miju-eating alone. With her confidence, Hana goes to Miju and sit with her on the same table.

Hana: Hello!

Miju: Oh hi!

Hana: Since this is your day one, no friends yet, why don't you be my friend.

Miju: Really? Can i?

Hana: Yes.

Miju thanked her and really appreciate her offer. Two of the girls are talking about each other. How was your parents? Do you have siblings? Have any boyfriend? And more questions they did. It was all fun until a guy came. Renjun.

Renjun: Miju..?

Miju: Omg- Renjun? What are you doing here Rabbit!

She pats his hair. Renjun joined the two sitting.

Uh-the fuck is going on Hana thought.

Hana: You guys know each other?

Renjun: Yes we do-

Miju: We are childhood friends!

Hana just nodded, she is just like speechless and have nothing to say.

Miju: When he is small that time, he is the person who gets mad easily. Like-

Renjun: Shut up Mimi.

Miju: Wah, you still remember my nickname that you stupidly made! Im proud of my boy.

She kept touching him or hitting him excitedly. Yeah, maybe she was too excited since it has been a long time that they didn't met.