𝟯𝟴 || 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮-𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴-𝗺𝗶𝘆𝗮

Start from the beginning

"What were you doing last night, ( N/n )? You look so tired." Akaashi asks you as you hug him from behind. He turns his head to examine your tired figure, your arms draped around his neck and head on his shoulder.

"I'm fine." You mumble in his ear, moving your head to press your cheek against his. He softly smiles, cheeks pinking.

"You're going to be staying at mine tonight, right? We can sleep early if you wanna." Akaashi suggests, turning his body so he could hug you properly.

"Nooo~ I'll be fine. I just need a nap." You whine, hugging him by his neck. Akaashi hums while he rubs the sides of your waist, smiling softly.

"They make me wanna die." Kuroo scoffs as him, Bokuto and Kenma stand beside you both.

"They do realise we're going to be there too, right?" Kenma sighs, referring to tonight.

Yea... you're all going to be staying the night at Akaashi's. When he asked his parents if it was okay for you all to stay over, they instantly agreed and booked a hotel room for the night.

Ain't no way were they staying there too.

"The game's gonna start soon, let's go." Kuroo says. You raise your head, your hand patting Akaashi's head. Nodding your head, you take Akaashi's hand into yours and begin walking into the gymnasium.

"Could you guys not be lovey dovey for ten fucking minutes?" Kenma asks, eyes narrowing at your interlocked fingers.

"Can you not be short for ten fucking minutes?" You shoot back, lips tugging into a mocking smirk.

"Oh!" Bokuto gasps into his hand, his eyes wide.

"Fight me, bitch. I solo goku." Kenma challenges, now hopping on his two feet with his hand raised into fists near his face.

You laugh at how he pretends to throw punches at you and Akaashi, his eyes narrow and lips pressed into a thin line.

"You're such a dork." You chuckle, lowering a hand to pat his head. He just sends you a hiss, imitating a cat.

"Somebody call pest control!" Kuroo yells in a deep voice, causing Bokuto to laugh.

"Says the dude who looks like a constipated rooster." Kenma scoffs. You all laugh at how Kuroo's face drops to give the fake blonde an offended stare.

"Man, fuck you." Kuroo sobs into his hand, wiping the invisible tears in his eyes.

"It be your own bros too." Bokuto chuckles, raising his hand to pull the "L" on his forehead while sticking his tongue out at Kuroo.

"That's rough, buddy." Akaashi murmurs, imitating Zuko from season three (😍). You couldn't help but chuckle while Akaashi subconsciously uses his thumb to rub your knuckles.

"This way~" You sing, pulling the boys down a hallway and through the doors to a court. You all find yourselves standing above the court. You begin walking forward, leading your friends down the stairs to find yourselves a seat.

Once seated, you turn your heads towards the courts, only for your eyes to widen upon seeing who your friends from Seirin were against.

"You're fucking kidding me." You curse under your breath as you sit in between Akaashi and Kenma. The males raise eyebrows at you.

Black hair, pale skin, oddly attractive in the manga but still ugly asf, sperm built eyebrows, and of course, a long and devious grin.

"Hanamiya." You spit out his name like it was a curse, light coloured eyes narrowing at the boy who leads his team onto the court. His smug grin never left his face as he rests his hands on his hips.