You sit on their lap 💙

Start from the beginning

You, Rengoku, and Tengen were having a conversation. One thing led to another and they got too rowdy which led to Tengen bumping into you and you falling onto Sanemi who was close to you three.

"What the fuck?" He exclaims before quickly pushing you off, causing you to fall face first into the concrete.

Tengen burst out into a laughing, spewing on about how flamboyantly you fell. You just sit up and send a glare towards Sanemi, making a silent promise to get him back for this later.

Kyojuro Rengoku

You decided to sit on Kyojuro's lap for the fun of it. But when you did, you forgot about how loud he can be at times.

"I'm glad you feel so comfortable around me, sunshine!" He said enthusiastically, his arms wrapped firmly around your waist. You wince, slapping your hand over your ear.

"Kyo! Not so loud..!" You whined. 

Tanjiro Kamado

You and Tanjiro were looking after the gang when you suddenly sat on his lap. He let out a quiet gasp, his face burning red as you made yourself comfortable.

"A-Angel! W-What are you-" You shush him by putting a finger to his lips.

"Just enjoy it for now. Who knows when they'll start something up again.."

Muichiro Tokito

He was sitting on your engawa watching the clouds go by. Wanting to join him you sat on his lap. He wraps his arms around you and you sigh in content as you lay against his shoulder, enjoying the serene atmosphere around you.

Yuichiro Tokito

You and him were on your way home from a mission you two were assigned together. Since it was getting late Yuichiro opted to stay at the inn up the road and since you couldn't feel your feet, you agreed.

You walked out of the inn after paying for a room and managed to find Yuichiro sitting by a lake nearby. Deciding to join him, you walked over and sat yourself on his lap. Though, you didn't expect him to yelp and push you off. Did I mention that he pushed you into the lake? The water was freezing and you woke up sick the next morning because of it..

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu had passed out after Inosuke scared him. With a sigh you sat on his lap, grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking him awake.

"Huh..? Wha..?" Zenitsu mumbled looking around. After a moment or so of that he looks up a you. He eyes you and upon realizing you're on his lap he..passes out again.

"Flash? Hey! Flash!" You exclaimed, slapping his face as you once again tried to wake him up. Maybe sitting on his lap wasn't the best idea.

Kanao Tsuyuri

Kanao smiled as you took a seat on her lap. She wrapped her arms around you as you leaned back with a content sigh.

"How's your day going so far, blossom?" She asked.

"Good now that I'm here with you." You say. Her smile widens.

"I'm glad."

Inosuke Hashibira

You smirked triumphantly as you stared down at Inosuke under you.

"Looks like I win again." You said with a cocky tone that only further pissed him off.

"That was a fluke! I want a rematch!"

Nezuko Kamado

"Hm?" Nezuko tilts her head in confusion when you sit on her lap, your book in your hand. 

You look at her. "Is there something wrong, Nez? Am I too heavy?"

She quickly shakes her head and you smile at her and lean against her chest. She cuddled up to you happy little noise emitting from beneath her muzzle.

 "Let's start reading now, shall we?"

Gyomei Himejima

You're leg got injured during a mission. You were struggling but managed to make it home. Gyomei was waiting for you there as well.

"I'm back Gyo!" You called out in a strained voice. Gyomei walks over to you.

"Your hurt.." He says. Immediately noticing your leg. You give him a painful smile.

"It's.. It's fine. Just a little scratch." You reassure. He furrows his eyebrows.

"Nonsense." He says before picking you up bridal style. You yelp. "Come on, let's get this treated."

After collecting the supplies needed, Gyomei sits down on a chair before setting you on his lap. You blush at the action, which only worsened as he begin tending to your wounded leg. Did it make you feel like a child? A little. But, it would be a lie to say you didn't like the attention from your lover.

Kanae Kocho

Kanae was in the common room having tea when you decided to join her. You were rather tired so you plopped on her lap, a smile adorning your face as she wrapped her arms around you.

"Why, hello daisy." She greeted. "I'm glad you decided to join me."

You lean against her chest, closing your eyes as you let your body relax. "Me too, love. Me too.."

----------------------------------------------------

Ya'll I just checked and found out this book hit 200k reads! Ya'll are literally so amazing,  don't know what to say- 🥺💖✨