1

"Sir! New cases of dead children found with missing organs." Jay reported. "Didn't that crime ended a decade ago?" President detective, Bang Si Hyuk asked. "Sad to say sir but our team found children on the side of the road near the mountains. They were about to go back here but they noticed those bodies scattered on the sides." Heeseung said.

"How many are found?" Sir Bang asked. "There were 6 children sir. Three of them has missing eyes and the other three have their stomach cut opened and their internal organs are gone." Sunoo said. "Then let's call our best detective. Detective Park Sunghoon."

Park Sunghoon is considered as the best detective in their team. He investigates productively and can solve all the tasks Pres. Bang gave him. Heeseung went to Sunghoon's office to call him. "Sunghoon! Pres. Bang called you. He has a new task for you." Sunghoon then stood up and went with Heeseung to Pres. Bang.

"Oh Sunghoon, finally you're here. I want to assign you in investigating the new cases of dead children who are found with missing organs." "Gladly will do sir. Thank you for trusting me." Sunghoon replied. Pres. Bang replied with a smile. He then exited the president's office and went back to his.

Sunghoon served as a policeman since he was 16. That was 2 years ago. He was a good police so a lot of other policemen respects him despite his young age. The police chief once asked Sunghoon to investigate a case of robbery and he was really good in it so he then gave Sunghoon the role of a detective.

He then went to the detective headquarters to have his own office there and meet other detectives. He was given a lot of tasks and he did it smoothly, and succeeded. He then was considered the best detective.

Sunghoon conducted an interview to Jay's team since they are the one who found the bodies. "Jay. Tell me the seating positions of the van" Sunghoon asked. "Beomgyu is the one who's driving. Taehyun is in the front seat. Me, Heeseung, and Sunoo were in the back seat. "How did you knew there were children on the side of the road?" Sunghoon asked. "The people who were with me in the backseat was talking. Then Taehyun suddenly told Beomgyu to stop the van since since he spotted something." Jay replied.

"They were covered with leaves but I don't know how Taehyun found out that something were underneath it." Jay added. "My interview with you is done. Call Beomgyu and Taehyun for me." Sunghoon said then sipped his milk tea. Jay then went out in Sunghoon's office and called Beomgyu and Taehyun.

The two entered Sunghoon's office. "Please take a seat, both of you." Sunghoon said then smiled at the two."Please don't be nervous, I don't bite. I just called both of you to ask some questions. A lot of people are afraid of Sunghoon. He looks really scary though since he always have a poker face and when you look at it, it's like he wants to kill you but he's a good person, a chill person and fun to be around. He doesn't have a lot of friends though since he spent his years in training to be a police. He wants justice for the death of his parent's.

Beomgyu and Taehyun then sat down. "Okay so Taehyun, Jay said that you are the one who spotted the children. He also said that they were covered in leaves. How did you found out that there was something underneath it?" Sunghoon asked. "Well yes I'm the one who spotted it. I was talking with Beomgyu but he said those lessen the talks since he's driving so I was just looking outside the window. The van lights the pointed on the side and instead a pile of leaves and there was like a feet and a hand that could be seen. I even took pictures for documentation." He explained.

He showed Sunghoon his camera. He was right. There were hands and feet that can be seen through the leaves. "So Beomgyu, you were driving. Are there other cars you encountered while driving?" Sunghoon asked. "As far as I remember, there was a black car I encountered and it was going back up in the mountains. I never really wondered much why are they going up. The speed of their car was also fast." He said. "Hmm. That's kinda suspicious." Sunghoon said. "Thanks for the information guys. You can go now." He added.

Sunghoon hopped on his car to go to the crime scene. When he arrived there, the others policemen are there putting some caution around the bodies. Yes, the bodies were still there. Sunghoon then parked his car and went closer to them. "Who are you kid? Why are you here?" A police asked Sunghoon. Sunghoon showed the police his ID and the police apologized to him. "Oh! I'm very sorry Detective Park. I only heard of you but haven't seen you personally so I didn't recognize you. I'm really sorry."

Sunghoon then stared at the policeman and made his usual poker face. The policeman thought Sunghoon was really angry. "No worries. It's fine." Sunghoon said and was about to laugh. He saw how the police was very scared. The police sighed, he thought he's gonna get beaten up. Sunghoon went closer to the bodies and examined them. He wore gloves before touching anything.

He looked at the opening in the stomach of the first child. It was really big and the inside is empty, only blood and some tissues can be seen. It seemed that the child was stabbed and then opened the stomach afterwards. The other kids were the same. The children with only missing eyes still have pulse so they were taken by the ambulance to let them live and interview them and describe the features of the people who did dirty to them. They may not see anymore but atleast they still have a small chance to live.

A/n:
       This story contains a lot of killings and bloody stuff. If it disturbs you, you can stop reading because I can't assure you that there are less bloody situations that are happening in the upcoming chapters. But if it's okay to you then stay tuned. Thanks for reading. I hope you'll support this story.