Prologue

After Iruka saved Naruto from Mizuki's attack Naruto becomes enraged, and suddenly the world freezes and turns gray, before he hears a voice speak up.

"do you want to save him?" A mysterious voice says suddenly.

"w-w-who are you? And of course I want to save him!" Naruto yells.

"then call out my name and you will be given the power you seek."

"I don't know your name!"

"yes you do, you just don't realize it yet."

Naruto gets angrier because of this before suddenly his eyes widen and the world unfreezes. Naruto stretches out his hand as if he's grabbing the handle of a sword before yelling out a chant.

"SHROUD THE WORLD IN DARKNESS! YAMI NO KITSUNE(A/N: fox of darkness)"

As soon as he says that a sword forms in his hand, it's a katana with a pitch black blade and a fox-head shaped guard, the handle is wrapped in pitch black cloth and the sword seems to emanate a darkness so black that it makes Orochimaru's heart look bright. Naruto swings the sword once in Mizuki's direction while saying another chant.

Naruto: Kuro no surasshu(A/N: black slash)

Once he says that a slash of black energy comes off the sword and flies at Mizuki, it doesn't kill him, but it does send him flying backwards into a tree and knock him out.

Once that's over Naruto's sword changes shape, now looking like this

Then Naruto turns to Iruka with a grin before passing out.