"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled, reaching up to connect our lips in a gentle kiss. I reached my hands up to tangle in his locks, which he had been growing out recently and he looked really good "I love your hair long" I mumbled against his lips.

"Thank you, baby" he smiled "Now, are you hungry?"

"I am" I said, looking him in the eyes "But not for food" I bit my bottom lip, running my eyes up and down his body as he laid on top of me.

"Don't get me excited" he shook his head with a sly smirk, gripping onto the side of my Body.

"Can I be on top?" I asked gleefully. My eyes lit up as I watched the slight tilt of his head and the playful glint in his eyes. He gripped my hips and flipped us over so now I was straddling his waist. 

"Only because you asked so nicely" 

"Do you remember our trip to Australia?" I asked, slowly starting to remove my shirt. I tossed it to the side and watched Draco bite his bottom lip, wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Mmhm" he nodded slowly.

"When Elora and Lorenzo went to the beach with Albus" i trailed off, lifting my hips to pull my pants down. He watched every movement I made carefully, locking his eyes on my body "So, we got the room all to ourself and we—"

"No!" He shook his head immediately, finally understanding what i was saying to him "We are not doing that again. I couldn't sit down properly for two days"

"It was fun!" I defended with a playful pout.

"For you! This is why I don't let you suggest what we experiment with" he rolled his eyes, cringing at the memory.

"You came didn't you?" I rose and eye brow and crossed my arms. His eyes widened slightly and his body tensed "I rest my case" I nodded my head.

"Shut up"

"You're so childish" I smiled and leant down to kiss him "But fine, we won't do it again but we had fun"

He shook his head with a smile "Are you gonna fuck me or just sit there reliving old memories when having the opportunity to make new ones?"

I smirked "Strip" I leant off him so he could take off his clothes. He obliged and removed his shirt, I caught my eyes wondering down his chest, it was a sight that I would never get tired of—ever.

He shifted his hips and pulled his pants down, about to take off his boxers but I stopped him.

"I wanna try something" I said. I moved over to straddle him again, eyeing his Abe's as he adjusted himself to be more comfortable.

"What is it?" He asked curiously.

"Can I—" I found myself blushing at this request but it was something that I had been wanting to do for so long "Can I ride your Ab's?"

He blinked at me, lowkey shocked at what I just suggested. It wasn't something we ever talked about or Brought up but it was always a desire of mine.

"That's—new" he chuckled "But sounds hot" he leant up and gripped my chin in between his finger "Go for your life, mon amour"

I smirked happily as he laid back down on his back. He brought both his hands to my hips, guiding my body up onto his stomach, where I lowered myself so I was sitting on his firm Ab's

I'm left in my bralette and a pair of lace underwear, the thin material not creating much of a barrier between Draco's body and mine. He put his hand on my hip, beginning to gently guide my grinds on his ab's and his other arm laying behind his head—letting his muscles flex perfectly.

"Fuck" I let out a shaky moan, the friction of the underwear rubbing on my clit made my eyes screw shut and my legs tremble.

"Yeah, you like that?" He said breathlessly, knowing full well I was.

I nod as I slowly started to get more confident, taking control of my own grinds, rocking my hips back and forth on his Ab's. The feeling underneath me was wet and I knew Draco could feel it.

"You're so wet, darling" he smirked "All for me?" He tips his head back slightly but remains making eye contact with me.

"Yeah, feels so good" I let out another moan, grabbing my breasts with my hands and pinching my nipples between my fingers to add onto the immense pleasure.

"Mmm, you're such a little slut for me. Getting yourself off on my Ab's" he groaned, his hands tightly gripping my hips and definitely leaving marks. I was supposed to be the one in charge this time but his dominant behaviour made this experience so much better.

A red flush spreading across me cheeks as I look down at the wetness covering his body through my underwear. He notices and brings a hand down to my chin, tilting my face up to keep eye contact with me. He smiled devilishly, his eyes travelling down to my dripping pussy as It grinds over his hard muscles.

I close my eyes in pleasure, the scratching lace of my underwear creating incredible friction against my throbbing clit. The high feeling doesn't last much longer as Draco hooks his fingers underneath my underwear and pulls them off my body.

The ripping sound makes me open my eyes.

"Draco!" I shout, slowing my movements "That was my favourite pair!" I pouted.

"You know I'll buy you knew ones" he rolls his eyes. I shake my head and start to grind my bare core against his skin.

"Merlin—" I moan loudly, biting my lower lip. I watch as my wetness spreads over his stomach, the smoothness of his skin on my core makes my head fuzzy.

I feel his ab's flex against my clit, making my eyes roll back. He also lets out a groan, tossing his head back I got he pillow. I reach behind myself and find that he's hard under his boxers.

I began to palm him slowly, feeling bad that I was the only one receiving pleasure. This encouraged more moans to escape his mouth. I watch his lips, small whimpers leaving his throat as his chest rises up and down, the combination of me moving on his ab's and planing him, gets too much.

"I'm close" I whine, grinding my hips faster and griping his dick tighter.

"Cum on me, cum on my ab's like the whore you are" he grunted, his voice deep.

"Draco" I moan, biting my lip as the pressure in my stomach builds.

"You look so pretty like this" he moans as praises me through my strong orgasm.

"Ugh, Draco—please"' I place my hands on his chest for supposed as my lower body trembles and struggles to keep grinding.

He leans up and captures my lips in a kiss, his mouth moving slowly as I feel myself squirt onto his stomach.

"That's it, Anna" he encourages as he moves my hips to spread my cum all over his muscles. I shakily ride out my high, strangled moans leaving my mouth as I lift myself from his body.

"That was so hot"

Riding ab's? New kink? Yes sir.

Word count 1891.