So I know the book is supposed to be over but...

Sorry guys, I know I already posted the end. I wanted to say one last time how much I really appreciate you guys reading this. Every time the numbers go up, my heart flutters. You all have supported the book from the beginning and I love that. I'm not one of the big authors who closes themselves off to write, my friends and family love giving me inspiration and I love them for that. In fact, my mom has been a great influence in my new Fantasy book, Wild and Free. And I'm trying you guys, I'm really, really trying to get the sequel to this up and going, I'm trying to advance Alberto and Luca's relationship, but it's hard. I'm really trying for you guys though. One last thing, I would like to thank my friend, let's call her A, she's supported me since the book I wrote in 6th grade, (trust me, I was a new author, you do not want to read that. Brr.) All the way up to my first fanfiction, and my newest fantasy novel. (If you like the faster storylines, go check it out.) Anyways, I would really like to thank her for all her support, let's show her some love in the comments please. She's helped me through every case of writers block, every drop in rankings, and everything in between. So thank you, my readers, and thank you to my friends and family for being so supportive.

I love you all, keep reading!
~Luna