"You had me on plain shock when I saw your grave. But you were so cold towards me when I was 4, like I wasn't even a fucking person to you. When I had turn 5 I forgot about you but not your name. I kept asking mom and dad, they just kept blocking me out. I found a book in the attic. Picture after picture after picture after picture after picture, I couldn't find you till I turned the page, it was you." Kyle said, in a sobbing tone. Austin got emotional, thinking about it made him feel more and more guilty.

"I always liked as a kid, the first time met, but when I saw your grave, it had me heartbroken. Dad was devastated that he couldn't take it that his favorite son died," Kyle's eyes became water. "Thinking about dad, just makes me wanna visit him and not going back home-"

"What are you trying to say about Leonard?" Austin said, shaky. Kyle collapse to the ground and began to cry very loudly. "DAD TOOK HIS OWN LIFE AWAY!" Kyle hollered. Austin's eyes widen.

'..
My only brother..
No...
Please tell me his...'

"Tell me your kidding... right? He's would take his own life away because of my death... right Kyle?" Austin voice began to fall apart. "YOUR DEATH WAS 18 YEARS AGO, HE WASN'T EVEN PAYING MUCH ATTEATION TOWARDS ME SAYING IT WAS MY FAULT." Austin collapse to the ground, eyes widen and tears started to stream down his face. "MOM BECAME AN ALCOHOLIC AND MOVED WITH ANOTHER ABUSIVE BITCH WHO SEXUAL ASSAULT ME AT THE AGE OF FUCKING 16!" Austin looked at Kyle, now devastated. "Kyle I-"

"YOU HAD ONE JOB, TO BE HERE! THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU ON MY BIRTHDAY, I'VE NEVER GOT TO SEE YOU IN PERSON SINCE THEN!"

"All- All I wanted was to have you in my life, but I couldn't get that. After all, people like me can't get a normal life. You- You have to get abused, assaulted, and watch 2 people you loved to death die..." Kyle began to laugh, and now began to cry out loud. Austin was in plain shock, then finally snapped out.

"WHY WHY ME?! ARGH GOD JUST KILLED ME-" Kyle was cut off by Austin slapping him. Austin got up and picked Kyle up by his hair and slammed on the wall. "LOOK, IT WASN'T MY FAULT OK?!" Austin exclaimed. Kyle was completely silent. "What?"

"You and I both know the story behind your mother right?" Austin claim, began to be more guilty. Kyle was confused till founding out the truth, then he collapsed. "No.. lies.. your lying YOUR LYING-

" YOUR MOTHER LIED TO THIS WHOLE FAMILY KYLE, SHE ONLY CARED ABOUT HERSELF AND WANTED TO GET RID OF YOU!" Austin cried out loud.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT! UP!" Kyle began to cry. Austin let go of Kyle and hugged him tightly. "I know the pain you went to... so did I."

Austin always hated his family. The only family member he loved, was Kyle and only Kyle, but he never showed affect towards him. Austin let Kyle scream and cry till there was nothing left. Kyle still had tears streaming down his face, hugging Austin back. "I promise Kyle, I won't let go off you."

"You... promise?" "Promise kept..." Austin help Kyle get cleaned up and headed towards his room, while Kyle was in the living room resting.

Austin went to the room that Henry and he was in and just sat there, thinking. Now he was saying it was Henry's fault.

(Meanwhile with Sam and Henry)

Sam and Henry just sat in the room, listening to Kyle yell out Austin about his past tense. 'Damn, looks like Austin was-' Sam hugged Henry tight. "Why?" "Why what?"