Chapter 5 New people

A/N Hello readers. In this story I'm pretending that O2l never existed and Ricky, Connor, Kian and Jc just lived together and were YouTubers. They are good friends with Trevor and Sam and the come over a lot.

Melanie's point of view (A\N yassss)

After FaceTiming Alexa for a bit, I shut my computer off and laid on my bed thinking about how awful Matt was. He cheated on me, and not with just anyone, with the school slut who was my arch enemy.

He never made time for me and always said he was busy. I was so stupid to believe him and put my trust on him.

My mom let me stay home from school today because I didn't feel like talking to anyone except Alexa, Avery and my Mom. I don't want to be mean but my dad isn't the best at comforting people.

Avery left already so I was just with my mom. I didn't feel like moving but every time I try to get my mind off of Matt I remember him breaking up with me.

Alexa's point of view
After putting up all my decorations and posters in my room I walked downstairs and sat on the couch beside my mom.
"Oh, Alexa you here. I have to tell you something. I'm working tomorrow and I don't feel comfortable leaving you alone in this new neighborhood so you're going to stay at your cousins house."
"Sure" I said.
"I want you to meet him right now so it won't be so awkward when I drop you off."
"We're going right now?"

"I guess so"

Before I knew it we pulled up to a huge house way bigger than ours. I got out of the car and for some reason I was nervous. I hope he's nice, not like those mean cousins in books.
We walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

The door swung open and a pair of emerald green eyes locked with mine.
"Aunt Carol!" the boy exclaimed.

"Oh Connor, you're so grown up" my mom said.
When they pulled away from the hug he introduced himself.
"I'm Connor" he said smiling and held out his hand. I shook it.
"I'm Alexa."
He was really tall compared to me. He had light brown hair up in a quiff and a very welcoming smile.
"Come on in" Connor said and motioned for us to come in.
"My roommates are up in their rooms so I'll go and get them."
He walked up the stairs and up to a room.
"So Alexa, what do you think?" My mom asked me.
"He seems nice" I said.
"That's good."

"Connor was only seven when you were born. Me and him used to be really close but than we got separated."
Just then Connor walked down the stairs with three other boys.

"Hi I'm Ricky" said one of the boys. He had a lisp but it made him sound adorable.
"I'm Kian" said a really tall boy. Only one word can describe him, HOT.
The last one had curly brown hair and was wearing a beanie. "I'm Jc" he said.

We all chatted for a bit but then we had to go. I guess they weren't so bad after all.