his habit : her

She was all ready . Her hair were wet , she just took bath 10 minutes ago and was preparing the breakfast .

"Y/N !! " A mad jimin suddenly come inside kitchen . "Where is my file?" He bagged the kitchen counter beside her . She flinched a bit because of t the sudden outburst .

"Ah..h " jimin painfully moaned because he banged the counter way to hard . He winced shaking his hand for relief ..she press her lip in straight line try to control her laugh ...

"I don't know" she continued chopping the tomatoes for sandwiches.

" Huh? ...what ??? " Jimin said , rubbing his palm he was still recovering . 

"When did you last see it , sir "

Jimin also thought "oh yeah , on Saturday , I was having conversations with the clients on phone, they wanted to ask about the amount spent on the supplies "

"Where were you having that conversation " she asked . While chopping a cucumber now.

"In the library !" Jimin realised .

"It must be somewhere between book shelf " 

He exit the kitchen without saying thankyou .Jimin was more than happy founding that file.it was normal between them . He would not have any track of things and she will find them for him.

He come back after some time . With an untied tie hanging around his neck . After eating his breakfast . It was his time for leave for office. He was near the door waiting for her .
"Y/n I am getting late ".

She came from inside. He bent a little so she could reach her neck to fix his tie . " I want steak for lunch today " . She nodded while doing his tie.

Like any other day . He left for office and she left for college and work.
It was any other normal day for both of them . He been working in the office. From 9:00 am Morning to 8:00 pm . He don't like to work at that building . So he prefer to complete most of the work in his home office.

However her days are bit hectic , she would prepare his breakfast and iron his clothes . Even fix his tie. Along with studying in college. She also has to work in college canteen. She was about to leave the college two year ago because she couldn't pay the fees .but the principal was kindhearted to give her the job .
Between her classes she take shifts.

Exactly at 1:00 pm she came home again to prepare Jimin's lunch. He prefers homemade food. By 2:00 pm , she has to deliver the food to him . Then again go to college to attend classes and to work .

She left at 9:00 at night . Even after coming home , she couldn't rest as jimin always come home around 8 . And eat his dinner around 9:30 . Between all this schedule , she hardly get time to make friends.

______________

Jimin was happy because of the deal . Taehyung was there in his cabin . He was celebrating  his friends victory. It was one of the biggest deal after all. Having some drinks together .

"Did you tell her ?" Taehyung asked suddenly.
"Huh?"

"I meant y/n"

"Why would I? " Jimin questioned .

"Obviously ,you would have never get this deal without her "

Jimin raised his one eyebrows "what do you mean"

Taehyung chuckled .."wah ..park jimin , you are so arrogant , aren't you?"

During the car ride , jimin was thinking about the words taehyung said ." I would have never get that deal without her "

"But he is not wrong, I nearly lose the files 20 times, even forget them in home . Not just that , she had to make me coffee at night ...like many many times ...,...and sometime , when I got needy ...., "

"Not sometime jimin . You have sexual interaction with her every week "

He gulped at that thought . Her skin brushing on his own . Her moans ,her lips , her heavy breath which tingles on his neck, the way her tiny body would mold into his are so addictive to him. It was really relaxing afterwards for him atleast.

"no body "  her words rang in his head . Making his heart sank.

"All those night didn't mean anything to her "

"But for you too ,those were just for pleasure" he answered himself.

_____________________

Y/n came home exhausted  she sat on kitchen floor getting herself  a glass of water.  After taking a little rest there .she found out that jimin was not home yet , feeling less pressurised  she started to prepare his dinner.