//two

"Im que va a visitar a su abuela con usted papá y planteo volver hasta mañana." my mother spoke as I walked throughout the front door.

"Puedo invitar a más de un amigo?" I ask, sticking out my bottom lip.

"No. No después de la última vez que usted ha dejado solos. Pero usted puede Sleepover más de amigos." she smiled. I thanked her and walked into my room, throwing my stuff down on the floor.

I unlock my iPhone 5 and open up the Instagram app. I look through my feed for awhile and come across Sam's account. Considering I'm a girl, I look through his pictures and make sure not to like any. Spoke too soon. I accidentally liked one of his selfies and ontop of that, he was shirtless. Fuck.

Sammy Wilk

I was currently texting Skate to come over tonight till a notification popped up on my screen.

@stellahudgens liked you photo!

I clicked on the account to realize it was Stella from school. Her profile pic was of her and her friend probably at cochella. She's absolutely adorable. I pressed the follow button praying she would follow back. I hate when people don't do that shit after I just fucking followed them. It's not hard to hit the blue button.

Anyway, I patiently waited for her follow as I just stared at the screen. A notification pops up and says;

@stellahudgens followed you!

I smile with succes. I look through her pictures like the fuckboy stalker I am and admire her selfies. She's so cute.

"Sam, time for dinner." my mom called. I closed the Instagram app and made my way downstairs for dinner.