Origin

Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale: if somebody told you I was just an average ordinary guy, not a care in the world somebody lied. My name is Izuku Midoriya, and this is my story. It all began when I was 4 years old, I had a weird dream which had Ultraman talking with me as he gave me the Beta Capsule. I felt myself change when I was at the Giant of Light Museum hanging out with Katsuki Bakugo, my best friend. He knew that I wanted to be like Ultraman and All Might. I tried to touch the Jet VTOL. But I fell to the ground for some reason I should have died. I was still alive and didn't even have a single scrape.

"Izuku" Katsuki yelled.

"Kacchan"

"You have a quirk!" He said as he was excited. If I didn't, he would have kicked my ass.

"Amazing! Kid your quirk is similar to the powers of Ultraman." Dr Garaki said as he looked like Dr. Eggman from Sonic the Hedgehog.

My mother was surprised she thought I was gonna be telekinetic or breath fire. "So, he has a chance as a hero."

"Yes. He has all the powers like his inspiration"

"So, I can fly." I asked

"Yes, you can." As I left, I smiled knowing if Kaiju attack, I could fight them "Send in Shin Hayata."

I trained my quirk for ten years. And one day after school I saw a girl about to get raped by some thugs. So I jumped down and kicked their asses.

"Let's get out of here." I told her.

"I jumped up and took off to her Warehouse where she designs stuff."

"The names Mei Hatsume. I wanna be in the hero support group at UA"

"Izuku Midoriya."

"So what do you need."

"A suit themed after Ultraman but I want it to be able to be taken anywhere." I asked.

Ten days later I was walking home from school and the slime villain incident almost happened to me I took care of it before All Might could.

"Did you do this."

"All Might, I was just too fast for him. Lucky for me I found an empty soda bottle to trap him in"

"I would've done this same thing. I'm looking for a successor."

"I'm in." I said as my phone rang. "Hold on I have to take this."

"Take this in case of emergency." He told me as he gave me a strain of his hair.

"Ok."

I went over to Mei's place she wanted to give me something.

"Hey Midoriya, this baby is just for you." She said to me.

"Why do you call all your devices babies."

"Why do people do what they do."

"Fair point." I said as I opened the box and inside was a watch. "Let me guess it's not a ordinary watch."

"Good eye, now put it on."

I put the watch on my right hand and noticed a red button. I had no idea what the button did so I looked over to Mei, she nodded in approval, so I pressed the red button on the watch and put my right hand in the air with my left near my chest, and a suit appeared. I think it had a fabric/nanotech hybrid for the armor around me. The suit looked like what if Iron Man made a armor themed after Ultraman.

I then went to the roof and jumped but I was hovering in the air I was right I could fly.