PART 1

DISCLAIMER: many of the thing in the story
Will not be in date order and some of the people may still not be at hi5 studios and if so then oh well there in my story, also the next dope or nope is in this story but some old people may be in it! Idk just bare with me! You'll understand! Alsooo idk if Joey and Matt are close to there family at all or anything! This is just a story remember! And Covid is not a thing so enjoy and tell me what you think!
———————————————————
The sound of my phone went off I rolled over it and answered

"Hey can you come in early today I need you for this meeting" Matt says on the other side of the phone "yea" I say. I can hear him talking but I have no clue what he's saying because I'm halfway asleep

"Huh?" I jolt away. "Get up" he laugh.

I say goodbye and put my phone away
I get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom
I get in the shower really quickly I get out and curl my hair, I put on a pair of leggings and a white crop
Top.
I pull on my vans and grab my phone.
Walking out of the door

I don't wear makeup, I live in a one bedroom apartment by myself, I'm a aunt to 6 beautiful children, I have 4 nieces and 2 nephews and I love them all equally. I'm the baby of the family,
When Matt started hi5 studios he asked me to be apart of it but I always said no, but a year ago I started working at hi5 after hitting a low point in my life and I love it. I'm a production assistant. It's made me a lot of friends and family, also I get to b close and work with my brothers everyday and brother in law and I wouldn't change any bit of it.

I pull into the studios. I grab my backpack And walk to blue base I scan my key and the door unlocked. I walked in and up the stairs I walked to Matt's room "hey" I say walking in his office "good morning" he says I sit down in the chair in front of him I look at him funny "am I in trouble?" I ask he laughs "no y/n" he say "then?" I question. "I want to ask you if you would like to be apart of the new dope or nope, we're filming the first video today and I didn't know if you wanted to be apart of it" he ask "I would love to" I say "good" he say. "Also we're having dinner tonight with mom and dad" he says "see I knew there was somthing else" I laugh I get up and he starts doing stuff on his computer.
I grab my backpack I had layed on the couch in his office

I walked into my office that was upstairs to but opposite of Matt's my office was pretty, I had a couch and everyone loved to come and hangout in here
I had a mini fridge that was always stocked and tanner and woods loves to come steal snacks out of it.

I sat down on my desk and got on my computer and started editing a thumbnail for a video that needed to be posted today.

I finished the thumbnail and made sure the editing of the video was done.

After I uploaded it all to YouTube

There was a knock on my door even though it was already open I look up and see Sam. "Hi" I say "hey I brought you coffee" she says and hands it to me "thank you! Your the best" I say she sat down on the couch and Was on her phone.

I was making sure the YouTube video was uploaded
When tanner came walking in "hey" he says "good morning" I say

"you ok?" tanner ask. "yea" I lie. he looks at me funny "lie again" he laughs. "were having family dinner tonight and I know that mom and dad are gonna ask a bunch of questions" I say as woods walks in.  "goodmorning y/n" he says. and walks over to the couch "wait arent you normally here late?" he laughs "shut up" I laugh.

"so your scared to go out with you mom and dad?" tanner ask. "yea because there gonna ask questions like do I have a boyfriend and when am I gonna get married and stuff because Matt, j-fred, and Sara. are already married and im the baby and I havent found that person yet!! tanner you know this. im nervous because they only come like once every couple months and I love my parents but I always feel pressured" I laugh. "your the loneliest person I know" woods says. "your the 2nd so hush" sam says and we all laugh.

ive never liked woods as more than a friend. were very close and hes very attractive but I dont think he would be with me. when I first started working here I liked him but gave that up because I knew id never get the chance plus he was talking to someone then

we got a text for everyone to meet in orange base for a meeting.

I get up from my desk and we all make our way out of my office and down the stairs.

woods was walking beside me "ill go with you tonight if you want me to. so you wont get grilled so much" woods offered "you don't have to do that" I say as he opens the door for me to walk out. we walk across the parking lot as the sun beat down on us.

"seriously I will. it wont be awkward or anything. ill answer all the question they ask" he laughs. "youd do that for me?" I ask smiling at him. "of course I would if thats ok with you" he says. I nod "thank you woods" I say. we reach orange base. tanner scans his key and opens the door for us to walk in

we all walk up the stairs and go into the conference room.

J-fred was sitting at the table "hey whats up" he says "hey" I say and walk over to him and hug him "how's baby indy?" I ask "hes doing good" he says "its been a little bit" I say sitting beside him. sam sat beside me and tanner and woods sat down to. "do you know what this meetings about" Hannah says walking in. we shake our head no.

more people came in and then finally mat.

we talked for a little while about the upcoming plans for videos.

after we all leave

I walk down the stairs and see Bryan walk in "Bryan!!" I yell. "y/n!!!" he says. and we laughs. he hugs me "you coming to dinner tonight?" Bryan ask. I roll my eyes "yes" I laugh.

"Isabella wants to see you so you better be there" he says. "I will. ill see you later" I say. he walks up the stairs and disappears "alright lets go" I hear Matt say. he has woods and tanner behind him walking as they come my way.  "come on y/n" Matt ask "why do I always feel like I'm in trouble"