Part one

It had been a rough night. His flash light was almost dead and it was only 4 o'clock. Jeremy sighed as he pulled the mask over his face. The new bonnie slid past as usual before disappearing from the office. He flicked on the flash light and checking the hallway. Thankfully Foxy was no where in sight, but toy Freddy's ugly face glared at him from the end of the hallway. How had he gotten himself in this mess, again? Oh, that's right, his pathetic excuse for a father needed drinking money. Ever since his mother passed away from a car accident his father was either in a drunken mess always saying how much he loved him, or he was sobber and a force to be reckoned with. Jeremy subconsciously reached for his wrist. Underneath the the sleeves of the blue button up shirt, that was the uniform of this fucking company, he knew there was angry red cuts that seemed to constantly yell for his attention. They made it hard to move his arm without some form of protest. He almost regretted it, but when he thought of that sharp piece of metal that always provided sweet bliss, he knew that he would continue to do its every whim. That reminded him he needed to pick up some new raiser blades for the one he was "using" was a bit dull. Flickering through the cameras he saw old Chica in the vent. He panicked and threw the mask on. He heard the sound of her crawling out. He watched her get close as if she could see through him as if calling out his bluff. Much to Jeremy's relief she left the office. Taking off the mask he let a sigh of relief pass. However he heard a tune which sounded a lot like pop goes the weasel. His blood ran cold. Frantically he clicked over to the prize counter. The box was wide open. His heart sank. Jeremy leaned back against the chair, letting the mask clatter to the floor. It didn't matter anymore,  he was doomed. He checked his watch in vain. This had happened before,  thankfully it had hit 6, but now he knew he was doomed. It was 4:15. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad? He flirted with death on almost a daily basis the line between life and death was only separated by a small silver blade. He thought of his mother, and realized he'd be able to see her again. This thought gave him a little comfort. Jeremy thought of her smiles, warms hugs, the memories of her taking control of his mind. As he was day dreaming a uninvited visitor watched him from the shadows of the hall.