Chapter 1:Light speed

Start from the beginning

The blonde pervert Katsuragi.

The silent genius Yagyu.

The innocent bunny Hibari

And their skilled teacher Kiriya

Kiriya:I need to say, Asuka

Kiriya:I need to say, Asuka. Your latest test resultats are incredible.

Asuka:Really!?

Kiriya:Yes. It's incredible how barely you managed to pass.

Asuka:Oh.

Peter:That's pretty cool.

All the eyes in the room shoot up at the speed mutant. He was laying on a tatami, no care in the world.

Asuka, Yagyu Ikaruga and Katsuragi shot up with their weapons out. But faster than anyone could percive Peter went to tge opposite side of the room and stole their weapons.

Peter:Those things are pretty neat. Can I keep them?

Kiriya:...First, no. Second, how did you do that?

Peter:I'm fast.

Kiriya:How fast?

He blitzed to another corner of the room. This time a tennis table was set. He was playing with himself, bluring from a side of thw table to tje other.

Peter:Fast.

Yagyu:Such speed.

In the next moment he was on the tatami at the table again. But this time 7 cups filled with hot tea were seated on the table.

Peter:Tea? Logan taught me how to do it.

The occupants of the room seemed pretty hesitant. Ikaruga was the first to tske the initiative.

Ikaruga:...This is pretty good, actually.

One after another, the ninjas began to savour their tea. Kiriya got up.

Kiriya:I would like for you to sustain a test, if possible.

They went to the training room. Katsuragi was on one side and Peter inthe other.

Katsuragi:Let's see what you can do, Speedy Gonzales! Speed won't get you to win so easily.

Peter:...I'm American.

Katsuragi:...Ah, sorry dude! You just looked...you know.

Kiriya:Begin!

Katsuragi launched herself at Peter with a kick. Time seemed to slow down, but it didn't.

No, time was going as fast as alwais. It was just that Peter was moving so fast that the world could very well be in slow motion for him.

He calmly walked to Katsuragi and tapped her on the check. After that he went to Yagyu and snatced her umbrella once again, opening it.

Peter limited himself to the normal speed of a human being as things started to play out. Katsuragi was send with massive force into a reinforced wall, she couldn't move anymore.

Peter:Huh, this thing's pretty well made.

Katsuragi:What...what the fuck?

Peter:You know, a hit is really just an impact at a certain speed. The impact of this, to be more accurate.

Peter pointed at his index finger with a smirk. Katsuragi was enveloped by a depressed aura.

Katsuragi:A finger...He beat me with a finger...

Kiriya:Well, that's it. Guess Peter is part of Hanzo Academy now.

Peter:Guess I can hang sround here a bit.

Yagyu walked to Peter and snatced her umbrella back. She glared at Peter.

Yagyu:Are you a kleptomaniac?

Peter:...Who told you that? Was it Nightcrawler? I swear, the guy has something agains me. Every time we pass each other in the halls, he snarls at me.