I covered my eyes with my hands. This is too soon. I'm going to debut soon. I shook my head wincing once I felt my head spin.

"I need to call my mom and tell her that I'm—"

"Millie here's some water and painkillers." Leo knocked on the bathroom door.

"I-I'll be out in a sec," I replied.

I waited in the bathroom for what seemed like forever so my eyes could change back to their hazel color.

"Finally," I said to myself, relieved that my eyes turned back to normal.

I washed my face as it got puffy and pink. Right, when I opened the door Sangwon was ready to knock the life out of it, as his body was positioned to launch himself into the door.

"Are you okay? We were calling you. Did you not hear us?" I worried Inhyuk said in an alerted voice.

"I guess I did not. Sorry." I looked down immediately regretting it as my head started spinning again.

"Ahh shit." I cursed in Chinese knowing none of them would understand.

Leo then gave me some painkillers and water before I went to sleep. I mumbled a thank you and he ruffled my hair in response smiling.

"Go back to sleep." He said as he tucked me in bed like a 5-year-old.

Everyone soon went to sleep, but I couldn't. I kept tossing and turning, trying different positions but none of them worked. I stuck my hand out hoping I would magically fall asleep.

I felt someone's hand on mine so I looked up to see JJ. "Come sleep in mine." He whispered, opening his blankets. Our beds were next to each other. Mine is the top last bed on the right and his on the left of mine, where Junil used to sleep.

"Uhh.."

"Come on, I know you can't sleep. You've been moving around." He whispered once more still holding my hand.

U knew I had no room to argue but I still did anyway. "No, I'm fine thanks. I can sleep." I removed my hand from his and felt the cold air replace the warmth of his.

And like expected, I couldn't fall asleep. Sighing I looked at JJ who was already looking at me smiling. "You're really cute." He whispered in Japanese.

I should probably tell him I can speak and hear Japanese although it's rudimentary. "Come on." He opened his blanket and scooted to the edge of the bed so I could have the wall to support my back.

I crawled to his bed and he covered us with the blanket. His left arm was under my head and his right hand rested naturally on top of my left arm. "Make yourself comfortable." He could tell how stiff I was.

My left arm went above his waist pulling him closer as his warmth engulfed me. His head rested comfortably on top of mine. His presence somehow always seemed to calm me down, and I liked it. (simp)

"Goodnight Amelia."

"Night JJ." He cuddled up close and soon enough, I fell asleep.

__________________

9:20 AM

Click.