"Mafia's S*x Slave" [BTS Taehyung Fanfiction]

Start from the beginning

She doesn't know why she thought of asking him a dangerously forbidden question.
Y/n: "Do you love me....?"
Taehyung remains quite. She asks again.
Y/n: "Do you love me.....?"
Taehyung doesn't reply this time too. Taehyung doesn't know why he couldn't answer Y/n when his brain is clear with the answer.
He only loves Linda, not some other girl. Taehyung spoke with his husky yet firm voice-
V: "A rule was we won't share personal feelings. Do I have to remind you that ?"
Y/n: "Yes, I remember. But that didn't answer my question."
V: "Since when a s*x slave has the audacity to ask question ?"
His words make Y/n came gulp in embarrassment and sadness.
Y/n: "Sorry, Sir."
She quickly turned around to her original position.
Y/n's tears fall silently on the bathtub. Taehyung saw that yet pretend to see nothing.
They kept lying like couples on the tub, Y/n is sitting blackfacing Taehyung.

Time Skip

From past one month they did sleep together but aren't happy.
Y/n fakes her mo@n so that Taehyung leaves her alone.
She barely talks to him. And he has enough of her unexpected behaviour.
And he doesn't understand what rights she has to ignore him.
V: "Join me for breakfast, Y/n."
Y/n: "I'm fine, Sir. Thank you for asking."
V: "Stop this formality and sit down on the chair. I have something to talk to."
The maid left them alone quickly to have their private conversation.
V: "Why are you ignoring me?"
Y/n: "You are mistaken, Sir. I'm not."
V: "You fake your f**king mo@ns on bed! You don't kiss me passionately!!!"
V: "What kind of behaviour is this ???"
V: "What right you have to ignore me??? I had enough of your tantrums."
V: "Stop this. It's my order."
V: " We signed a contract, don't forget that."
His authorative voice didn't budge Y/n. She calmy answered.
Y/n: "Pardon me, Sir if I made you feel like that. As a 'S*x Slave'I don't have any right to mistreat or ignore you."
Taehyung raised his one eyebrow in question. He remembered how he called her a s*x slave. Now she's using it to dodge him.

Later Taehyung is walking at this office room continuously.
Taehyung: "She has gut. How dare she talk to me like that...!!"
Taehyung: "I went to patch this matter up. Instead she tangled it more."
Taehyung: "Aish, I don't care. Why would I care about her!"
Taehyung: "I should find Linda as soon as possible. So that I can be happy with my love."
Taehyung: "Then Y/n would be no longer here after the contact ends. No longer.....here....."
The second sentence he spoke with a low tone and ended with a sigh.
He called out his man John. John appeared in all black suit having a gun in his pocket.
V: " Find this girl name Linda. She used to live at Daegu in my area."
V: "Find where is she now. I want her whereabouts in two weeks."
John: "Boss, we are trying to find her for a long time. It might not be able to possible to find her in two weeks."
V: "I need it within three weeks. Not one day more than that."
V: "Don't disappoint me this time, John."
John: "I will try not to, boss."
The man left the office room.

Taehyung got a message from his another men who tells him everything Y/n does outside.
He is not a fool to leave Y/n alone. He told his men to protect her and told him everything she does.
"Miss Y/n is about to watch a movie with her friend Jungkook. Seems like this Jungkook guy likes miss Y/n."
Taehyung read the message and immediately dailed Y/n's number.
V: "I want you to come home right now."
Y/n: "Sir, I have a plan with my friend."
V: "Ditch that friend. Obey me."
Y/n: "Yes, Sir."
Taehyung cut the call and sighed in relief.
Taehyung: "Jungkook.... and Y/n.......Y/n can't like him."
Taehyung: "Another day with this Jungkook.... I have to do something about it."

Time Skip

Y/n is once again fronted Taehyung. Both of them stared at each other silently until Y/n spoke.
Y/n: "What did I do this time, S-i-r?"
V: "Don't try sarcasm with me. Drop that tone."
He sounded more rude as he expected.
V: "Why you and your so called friend Jungkook are hanging out more than friends ?"
Y/n laughed and replied nonchalantly.
Y/n: "We can be "more than best friends". He treats me right."
V: "Our deal. You forgot about that again?"
Y/n: "No, Sir. You clearly said I can't physically intimate with any other man."
Y/n: "And I will not be involved physically. Rather our hearts can be involved intimately !"
Y/n: "It's fine until we only have this heart to heart love."
V is astonished at her defence technique.
V's POV: "LOVE?! that sounds crazy....!"
V: "I'm leaving. I don't have time to waste on you."
Y/n: "Bye, Sir!!"
Y/n laughed internally seeing Taehyung losing in the unnamed argument.