"Mafia's S*x Slave" [BTS Taehyung Fanfiction]

Start from the beginning

Time Skip

Five months later,
V tears down the pages in his hand. He is sitting at his home office room.
These days V is feeling too much restless. It all started one month after living with Y/n.
Y/n reminds him of a particular person whom he doesn't want to forget.
V: "She....... and her...... Y/n is so much like her that it's making me crazy."
V: "Her habits, her manners, her personality. Everything......"
V: "Linda....my best friend.......my love.........where are you......."
V: "I was wanting  to find you since five years. But I couldn't find you......"
V: "I left you at that time without saying goodbye. When I returned, you were disappeared......."
Mafia boss V is in love with his childhood best friend Linda.
Not Mafia boss V, it's Taehyung. That's his real name which no one knows. He created the name V after coming to the underworld.
Taehyung was 13 years old that time and Linda was 11. They used to play together all the time.
At that time they were kids. They were too young to know what is love.
At 15 Taehyung had to leave the country with his father because his father was also a mafia boss.
His heart sanked in when his father told they are leaving Korea for ever.
He didn't even had the chance to meet Linda once or saying goodbye to her.
The next day 11 years old Linda kept waiting for Taehyung to come at the playground. But he never came......
As a 20 years old , Taehyung came back to Korea as father died in abroad and became a mafia boss in his home country.
Though he loves Y/n, he is a man. He has sexu@l desires. That's why he decided to keep a partner for that.
He used to have girls satisfy him but never bought them at his home.
Y/n is the first girl to be at his home and have a deal of sexu@l pleasure with him.
Taehyung once visited the bar where Y/n worked. His desires aroused then.
By Y/n clearly rejected to be associated other way when he sent his men to Y/n and for his boss.
He wanted to have her by hook or crook. So he kidnapped her and make her do whatever he wants with the deal.
Y/n, innocent girl, knows nothing about it. Many customers offered her to sleep with them but she didn't accept them.
So mafia boss V's case weren't different.

V: "I will find you, Linda. Do you miss me Iike I miss you?....."
V: "Do you ever think of me.......? Where am I or what I am doing?......"
V: "I might be physically intimate with other women. But only you own my heart......"
V: "When I will find you, I will say sorry to you until you forgive me......"
V: "I will do anything for your forgiveness......... I love you that's why......."

Since he only loves one woman, he set the rule that they can't fall for other and will maintain the business relationship.
About the second rule, he doesn't like to share girl.
If she is sleeping with him, she can't be physically active with other men.
It's his preference.

Time Skip

V and Y/n are sharing a streamy night.
He needs her almost everyday. There is rarely one night when he doesn't call her in his bedroom.
When he hears Y/n's mo@ning in pleasure his man ego laughter in superiority and proudness.
It's the nature of most men. They want woman to he inferior because if their inferiority complex.
Her movement always shows he can satisfy her. But being intimate with Y/n make Taehyung insecure about Linda.
When he is with Y/n, he forgets about his love. This has never happened before.
When he used other $luts, he imagined a mature Linda in his arms while being with them.
His mind never stayed with them. But this time it's different.
He hates how his mind only focused on Y/n when he shares physical intimacy.
This made him angry always. They ended their repeated rounds as Taehyung left the room in hurry.
Y/n couldn't understand what happens to V. Why does he react like that sometimes.
This makes her sad. She wants him to stay. But why...?
Perhaps she started to like him.... which means she broke a  rule of their contract.

Y/n went to the washroom to take a fresh shower to calm her body and mind little later.
Cold water streams falling over her perfect figure creating a mesmerising sight to enjoy for a viewer.
She touched her departed hair in slow motion.
She is unaware of the fact that someone else is present by the washroom doorstep.
V. He is watching her every move under the shower.
He didn't make noise until she noticed and panicked. He offer to bath together.
Y/n: "You....."
V: "I will join you in shower."
Y/n couldn't refuse she doesn't know why. Did she started to fall for him?
He wasn't wearing t-shirt. His torso is in full display. He took her sitting on the bathtub with him.
Her body is burning from the emotional and physical sensation.
He kissed her passionately without any warning. They broke the kiss after enjoying the moment.