Nostalgia

The riveting feeling of the poo now gone, I trudged my fat legs down the road once more to return home. I felt the sticky brown substance clinging to my pink knee ripped jeggings as I growled at an old guy in a wheelchair who was wearing a fursuit.
'Fuck you! Only my precious anabella can be a furry, stop copying her sexy bony ass' I thought frustrated at these anabella posers.

Home in sight, I sped up my fat pace and stared at its beauty.

There was bird shite decorating mummy's snot green Ford Fiesta with her body still inside. The withering, termite infested fences guarded the house from attacked by assailants as its blue paint peeled away cutely. Sweetly, I watched as the neighbours fat dog left us its gift of diorhea. I can slurp that up later. The door was a deep brown, more so at the bottom and the windows were green around the edges. The walls were a cream colour with faint yellow and brown marks around and the roof was crippling with ugly orange bricks and bird shite dripping from the roof.

Sighing, I strolled into my house opening the squeaky screaming gate and strolling onto the pooey gravel path. I love my home. Kneeling down I slurped up the fat shit and licked my brown lips. Strolling inside, I went straight up to my room which had a picture of Anabella's feces on the door and slammed it once inside. The poo rubbing against my pink bulky clit was making me cum already and I ripped off my leggings and fell to the floor. I reached to my crotch and pulled my pubes covered in my feces. I reached my hand up towards my mouth and sucked my fingers like a penis. I imagined it as Anabella's peni as I slurped it all up. Reaching down again towards my thick, long bum hair and tweedled with my strands I rubbed the poo on my saggy tits and moaned. I came again. Panting, images of Anabella's crying body filled my mind and I arched my back, shoving my fingers up my pussy, poo still under my nails. It was so good! I moaned and panted scissoring myself as my other hand fed myself my feces slipping from my rectum. I came again, imaging Anabella was the one feeding me.

Finishing, I sucked up the last dribbles of diorhea off my bum hole and inserted some strands into my nails to chew on later. That was dinner sorted. I curled up finishing my daily activity and fell asleep, images of my sweet dying baby girl filling my mind like the poo in my stomach before I fell into a deep slumber.