A new day 1

Anabella was a strong willed, independent woman who was proud of never allowing anyone to hurt her.

But then she got hit by a car.

She flung 50 metres.

However, in the distance, Georgia Rees watched in horror as her love nearly fucking died. Suddenly, she knew this would be her opportunity to talk to anabella. But how?

She creeped her way over to the lifeless body on the hard asphalt, muttering to herself what to say.

'H-hey... you're hand looks heavy... W-want me to hold it?...

No reply.

"I-I said" she raised her voice "you're hand looks heav-"
She was Inturrupted by screaming.
"AHHHHHHHH" a passer-by gurgled.
"OH MY GOD SHES DEAD!! SHES DEAD!! PRAISE THE LORD MY CHILD PRAISE THE LORD!!" He screamed as he started mumbling biblical phrases at anabellas bloody body. Georgia watched in jealousy. How dare he speak to her! She hit on her first. Besides, she's a satanist.

She walked over to anabellas broken glasses, picked them up and stabbed the passerby with it. "FUCK OFF YOU FAT CUNT" she cried as the man shrieked in terror and ran away.

Suddenly, police sirens were heard in the distance. "Oh poosticks" she sighed as she heard them. She crouched by anabellas corpse and brushed her hair out of her face. "I will see you soon my love" she said and ran away with her glasses, fingers clamped and all.