~ 2

Ring! Ring!

The school bell rang for lunch time. Miya stood in front of your desk while waiting for you to put your belongings in the bag.

"Hi." A good looking boy stand behind Miya, approached them.

"Sunghoon?" Miya said while looking at him confused.

"Hi Miya, can I talk with y/n for a minutes?" He said looking at them coldly.

"S-sure" Miya shuttered and shivered because of the coldness that Sunghoon gave her.

He's my friend but I still not used with his coldness. Miya thought.

After Miya leaves, you smile at him and he returned the smile.

"What's wrong Sunghoon?" You asked as you getting curious.

"Y/n, I like you." He confessed and looked at you intently.

"Is this a bet from Jake and Jay or....?" You asked while shaking with nervous.

"No it's not." He said with his serious poker face.

"I really like you y/n." Nodding while talking.

"It's fine for you to reject me." He said and walked away making you dumbfounded.

You stared at him that was walking away with a mixed feelings but then run after him and saw he was walking at the empty corrido.

You pulled his hand to looked at you but you pull too hard until your body hits someone's locker making Sunghoon trap you with his arm.

"I'm sorry y/n, are you hurt?" Sunghoon asked and stand up straight with a frowned on his face.

You suddenly hugged him and nodded you head. "I like you too." You said and hugged him tighter.

Sunghoon froze with your sudden hug but then hugged you back but not as tightly as you hugged him.

"Let's keep this silent and just tell our friend." You said as you let go of the hug.

"Why?" Sunghoon looked at you while his hand holding your waist.

"You quite popular, do you want me to die by your fans?" You said making him smile.

He nodded and you let go of his hand from your waist because you saw Miya at the end of the hallway.

"Miya." You called her name with a smile.

"I buy you a lunch, are you guys done talking?" Miya said and handed the food to you.

"Yeah..." Sunghoon said coldly and walked away from you two.

"He's so cold." Miya said and looking at Sunghoon that was walking away from you two.

"What you guys talking about?" Miya asked as you both walked into your class.

~ ~

You and Miya are waiting at the school gate for Miya's mother to take her home. Sunghoon suddenly stood beside you making you startled by his sudden appearance.

"Sunghoon." You said and hit his shoulder making him hissed.

"I thought you were a ghost." You said and shook you head.

"That was hurt." He said in calm voice while rubbing his shoulder.

You and Miya look at him weirdly because he doesn't look like he was hurt when you hit his shoulder.

"Did you hit him hard or not?" Miya asked in whispered while still looking at Sunghoon.

"Hard I guess." You said and looked at Sunghoon with your head tilted slightly.

"His face shows the opposite of what we thought." Miya said and shook her head.

You chuckle and smile to her.

~~

Tbc...