"She likes me more than you." Jake said and sticking out his tongue.

"No, she's not." Miya said while looking at Jake and was ready to fight.

"Manners." Jay said making them sat up straight.

I gave Jay a high five making Sunghoon glared at me.

What's wrong with this guy today? You thought.

You put your hand up to gave him a high five thinking that he want it too.

Sunghoon gave you a high five hesitated while looking at you confused. You laughed a little while looking at him and eat your food after.

You all are friend for three years but mostly you not close with Sunghoon because how cold and introvert he is. But you all close enough since you, Miya and Jay are classmate while Sunghoon and Jake are classmate.

You had a crush on Sunghoon since first day Jake introduce him to you and Miya. Sunghoon not easy to get close with someone new and only get close with four of you.

Jake and Miya was going to send you home with Uber. It was silent in the car because how tired you all are, all of a sudden Jake tells you something surprising.

"Did you know Sunghoon likes you?" Jake said making you looked at Miya weirdly.

Miya shrugged her shoulder making Jake chuckled.

"Just wait and see then." he said as you arrived at your house.

~~

Tbc...

Random tag;  -yumicha clara_engene gyurodite httpenha prettysunghoonreysniki Takiiiii_Min Beauty-Sunoo CR4ZY-SUNOO sunooenhy5 -SUNGHOON R0CKSTAR-SUNGHOON somnun-sunghoon -enhypens 1-800-ENHYPEN enhypen NIKIENHYPEN07 Beauty-jungwon iLOVE-JUNGWON -HEESEUNG BigHit-heeseung jayenhyp jayenhype -ENGENE engene jakeenhype jakeenhypen0 enhypens jungwons- sunoo-frutillita heeseungs R0CKSTAR-HEESEUNG