lavender kisses- Wilhemina Venable

TW- drug mentions, some mature content, praise kink
It was 6am I was awoken by the sound of my alarm. I stepped out of my warm bed and walked over to my en suite bathroom today was my first day working at kinero robotics I was going to be an assistant there, I wasn't sure who for as my interview was taken by two men high off of some sort of drug, they also wouldn't take their eyes off of my body. I didn't think much of it though I had been an assistant before how hard could it be?

I walked into my closet I wanted to make a good impression so I put on my favourite black mini skirt and a lavender button down shirt completed with black stilettos and my black blazer. I then curled my hair and put on light make up finished off with a peachy lip gloss. I was ready... oh so I thought

I pulled up to the front of kinero robotics my heels tapped on the shiny tiled floor, I saw a woman at the front desk and decided she would be a good idea to ask about where I needed to be. I looked at my watch '8:45' it read I had 15 minutes until I started work, should be plenty of time I thought to myself.

I approached the woman at the front desk;

"hiya my name is Y/N Y/LN, its my first day I am the new assistant"

The woman's faced was twisted in what I could only describe as a mixture of fear and sympathy

"yes you will be working for ms venable, ill show you to her office now"

Venable, venable the name ran around in your head you wondered what she looked like it definitely sounded like a strong name, your nervousness grew when you realised you had never met this woman and now you would have to share an office with her and spend multiple hours a day In her presence.

The lady from the front desk drew your out of your thoughts when you realised you was stood in front of a large white door.

"good luck" the woman said sympathetically as she rubbed your shoulder and quickly walked away.

You reluctantly knocked on the door, nervousness getting the better of you

"you may enter" a cold voice shouted out

You pushed open the heavy door you was met with a white office the only thing on the desk was a lilac laptop as well as various stationery items all in the same lilac colour. There she was her aura was cold her face just as icy, she had an expression that was unreadable she showed no emotion. She wore a lilac suit finished off with a lilac tie. Her beautiful fiery hair was in a perfect ponytail, a pair of cat-eye glasses perched on her nose. Her muscular hands was wrapped around a cane. There was no denying she was absolutely beautiful but at the same time very intimidating. I was so caught up in her beauty that I stood just staring at her for a few minutes, her patience grew very thin very quickly.

"yes? May I help you? I'm not an animal in a zoo did your mother ever teach you its rude to stare?" She snapped

This immediately drew me out of my daydream I stumbled over my words trying cover up the fact I just spent the last few minutes staring at her.

"ye-yes I apologise ms venable I'm Y/N Y/L/N your new assistant"

Ms venable rolled her eyes and groaned. Another incompetent human she would have to fire she wished Jeff and mutt would let her conduct her own interviews. She looked Y/N up and down she couldn't deny that she was beautiful the way her skirt contoured her curves perfectly, the lilac button up shirt, her favourite colour she licked her lips maybe she could have a little fun with this one.

"very well, ms Y/L/N here are the rules you are to call me ms venable nothing else, you are also required to do exactly as I say and I do not repeat myself so make sure you keep up, I don't have time for incompetence, do you understand" ms venable said sternly

"yes"Y/N said feeling very intimidated

"yes what?" Ms venable snapped

"yes ms venable" Y/N said as her voice started to quiver

"hmm I knew you was a good girl" venable purred wanting to see how far she could push her

Y/Ns eyes widened did she really just hear that she decided to brush it off and walked over to her new desk she set her laptop down and started work in the mountain of emails she had to respond to.

A few hours had passed she heard ms venable get up out of her chair her cane clicking on the shiny floor in rhythm with her stiletto heels. She walked behind me I could smell her lavender perfume as she leant down to my ear I could feel her breath on the side of my face.

"how are you getting on?" She whispered to you

"g-good" you breathed out

She chuckled lowly she knew what she was doing and that had given her confirmation that it was working.

She slowly started to massage your shoulders, at first you stiffened but eventually relaxed as she massaged your muscles with her hands, putting her front on your back for balance as she rested her cane on the side of the desk.

You let out a small moan as she massaged a particular part of your shoulder, hoping she hadn't heard what you just did your face flushed a light shade of pink but of course she had. She leant down to your neck and started to pepper light kisses on your neck and sucked on your sweet spot she gently bit down on your neck you let out a moan, she smirked against your neck

She turned the chair around and straddled your lap being careful of her back;

"want me to take care of you baby?" She purred

"y-yes" you breathed out

"yes what?" Venable smirked

"yes ms venable"