Heist

POV - Lou and you just got ready to leave for the heist.

————————————————————————

Part 24

You and Lou head downstairs to meet Amita, Nine and Constance who are all travelling with you in the van.

As you get there you have to keep it low outside for a while and soon enough people ask for food even though the sign says closed. You just laugh at Lou trying to tell them it's closed before helping her make the food while she just had an annoyed face on her. Once you serve them you fully close the van and turn to Lou and give her a quick peck which catches her off guard.

Y/n - "Good luck baby."

Lou smiles and comes closer to you whispering in your ear.

Lou - "Good luck little one. I know you'll do amazing."

You can't help but smile and she kisses your temple and forehead and hold you close.

After a while Tammy gets people to let you inside the Met and into the kitchen you all get set up. Debbie let's you all know in your earpieces that she's heading inside. Rose and Daph head in soon after and you follow Lou inside. Then you all begin making the food in the kitchen and the waiters are all ready to take it out.

Lou puts the stuff in the food and eventually you get news of daphne running to throw up and then Constance takes off the necklace. She then heads back acting shocked and Nine checks Debbie is in the spot to be seen the whole time. Constance heads to the blind spot and places the necklace on the tray of one of the waiters. He soon enough gets stalled and you head out looking busy but offer to take the tray and once you get inside you give it to Amita. She takes a bathroom break and thats your queue to get out with Lou as Debbie says they are officially looking for the necklace.

You set up the selfie sticks and strip into a black outfit that's underneath your kitchen uniform.

Lou whistles and you give her a death stare before she laughs helping you to climb the scaffolding. She placed the submarine in the water and starts to move it and you can't help but laugh as how happy she looks to be playing with it, even if you're meant to be acting serious. You head across to the different sets of jewels and as some point Tammy let's you know someone's heading your way. Soon enough you can hear Debbie talking to them in German as planned if it happened and you both finished up and get out before anyone noticed.

You fit into the trolley perfectly after and lou pushes you into the lorry. Soon after Amita comes out with another trolly and hands you both your pieces of the necklace. This is of course after Tammy had successfully got rid of the man who was close to finding her by pulling out the fake. Then all you had to do was get dressed with Nine and the other girls and head out in style.

You had to reassure Rose a few times over the earpiece as she had to watch daphne with claude still but she soon cheered up after getting her piece. Soon enough Lou was calling the old women to make some sales the next day and then once they agreed you all got out the van. Lou looked so good in green it was hard to take your eyes off of her.

Once you and Lou walked the steps out of the building you see Debbie who smiles at you both stood on the opposite side of the road before walking away

Once you and Lou walked the steps out of the building you see Debbie who smiles at you both stood on the opposite side of the road before walking away. Lou takes you in her arms and you headed to her bike and ride away. You were unsure where she was taking you but once she stopped it was actually beautiful.

Y/n - "Lou where are we?"

Lou - "Patients baby come on it's here."

She parks up and helps you off the bike.

She then wraps her arms around you and walks you to a water edge. It's so beautiful and you sit on a bench looking out as the sun glistened on the waters surface.

Y/n - "Lou."

Lou - "Mmhhh"

You down answer and just look at her. Lou turns to face you and your eyes are tearing up.

Lou - "Hey hey what is it angel?"

Y/n - "It's nothing umm it's just so beautiful and I just-"

Lou - "Aww sweetheart come here."

She hugs you tight and you watch the water resting on her shoulder.

Lou - "Now baby could you look at me?"

You look at her confused and get even more when you can see in her eyes she's nervous.

Lou - "Now y/n I know I haven't known you for that long. I know I still have so much to learn about you and experience with you but I don't want to."

You look at her slightly offended and confused and she realises.

Lou - "Not like this I mean. Not just getting to know you, i want more. I want you to be mine y/n. I want to share my life and everything I have with you."

Y/n - "Lou..."

Lou - "Let me finish baby please. I love you y/n... I do with all of my heart and I never understood when people say when you know you just know. I thought it was all just false hope but now I know it's not. I knew the day I saw you walk in all nervous and confused with Tammy. I felt something when I looked into your eyes. And that feelings never left. If anything it's gotten stronger and stronger, if thats even possible, the more I look into them."

Lou - "So... I was wondering if you would do me the honour of being my girlfriend?... like officially. And I know we already said stuff to the girls this morning but I just really wanted to ask you myself and-"

Before she can even finish and your mouth starts hurting from how wide your smile is, you kiss her. You kiss her with so much passion and she does too.

Lou - "Is that a yes baby?"

You roll your eyes and kiss her again before whispering in her ear.

Y/n - "A thousand times yes Lou I love you so much."

Lou smiles and kisses you again and you head back to the bike. As you walk she gets a text.

Debbie messaged her stating that the girls were all home and red which meant the necklaces were all safe at Lous. Tammy soon messages too to say she was heading out back to Lous and you both smile before Lou hands you a helmet and you wrap your arms around her before you head home.

That night you both are so exhausted so you just strip and curl up in Lous room in her arms. Her scent is sweet and you could listen to her heart beat for the rest of your life. Lou holds you close and runs her fingers through your hair.

Lou - "I love you so much."

You can't help but smile at her statement and kiss her chest before replying.

Y/n - "I love you more."

She kisses your head and replies back

Lou - "Impossible."

You giggle and she kisses your head loads before you get comfortable on each other and both fall asleep.