Rose

POV - You just built up the courage to talk to Lou and you opened the door to see Rose is upset.

————————————————————————

Part 17

They look at you and then Rose and you somehow get a feeling you're not wanted there. You go to excuse yourself and leave but a voice stops you.

Rose - "No... umm please stay..."

You pause looking at the other two and they reassure you with looks so you close the door and slowly walk towards them.

Rose - "I want you to know something..."

Y/n - "Oh rose you don't have to say-"

Rose - "No umm I do and I want to so..."

You nod your head before looking at the ground to make the moment less awkward overall.

Rose - "There's umm someone who I umm... like."

You look up at her curious who it is and why she feels the need to tell you. Your eyes wander though at the thought of liking someone and inevitably land on Lou but you look down once she notices.

Rose - "She's umm perfect... In every way possible. I wish that I could give her everything and anything she ever wanted because she is all I ever think about. All I ever wish to please... All I ever wish to help and comfort. But umm... she umm... doesn't like me...

You look up even more confused and at this point lou and Debbie aren't giving you anything so you have to speak up.

Y/n - "How do you know that?"

Rose - "Because... umm she umm confessed to liking another... That she couldn't stop thinking about them and how mysterious they are. How interesting and gravitating they are."

Your brain is going like crazy trying to figure it out but nothing.

Y/n - "Rose... who is it that you like?"

Rose - "It's umm Daphne..."

You nod but you're not shocked in a way. Rose was always watching her. They were always together and I'm sure being that intimate while measuring someone and collaborating on something must bring people close. If not just for comfort but also in want and need to have the other.

Y/n - "Oh... What happened?"

Rose is done with speaking so Debbie fills in for her whispering in your ear explaining everything.

Debbie - "We were just talking and joking around and daphne just wouldn't shut up about them. It's all she was interested in talking about and umm Nine made a joke saying she was infatuated by them. We expected it to be shut down but instead it got quite serious fast and almost defensive. She umm she stated how she felt and then umm left. Many left after and then this one broke down so we came out here to talk about it. I don't know if she left because she was so overwhelmed that she confessed or because the person was a women and she maybe wasn't content yet... umm I really don't know but she left."

You're even more confused and now just want to know who they are talking about.

Sorry for it cutting off here but the next part is a lot so yeah
I hope you enjoy :)