'There are allot of things you can do indoors-'

'Aether...', you threaten the Traveler.

'- but if you want to we can go for a walk not too far away from Liyue Harbor. You just have to promise me that you won't let go of my hand no matter what, alright?'

You and Rosa clap your hands/ ears simultaneously, radiating pure joy. 'Thank you! Let's go right away then!' Taking Aether's hand you drag him out of the room.

Paimon looks at he Archon. 'Don't you want to tag along?'

'No, I still have work that has to be done. I will stay here.'

'Alright then. Bye Mr. Zhongli!', Paimon waves the old male goodbye and leaves him too.

Again, Zhongli is left with the feeling that he is merely a third wheel. 'I can be lenient for now, but when the situation in Liyue has calmed down, I expect you to actually follow our contract.'

Meanwhile outside, you and Aether walk through the streets of Liyue hand in hand, discussing where to go.

'How about Dunyu Ruins?'

'Why them?'

'Because they are Ruins and I haven't visited any ruins around here!', you explain.

Some hours and fights with Treasure Hoarders later, you four reach your destination.

Aether sits down on a nearby stone to take a break. '(Y/N) I have one serious question: What is your definition of 'not that far away'?'

'On the map it didn't look like it is hours away from here...', you smile awkwardly.

'It could also be that I am used to a game where you can teleport yourself. What a scam that the Teleport Points don't exist here.'

You hear a rumble from Aether's direction. 'You hungry? How about we cook something together?'

He nods. '...Yes, I would love to do that. What do you want to make?'

'If you have no preference, how about a pizza? You can put anything you like on it and the recipe itself is simple too. Do we have flour and yeast?'

'I think yes. But you have to explain to me how to do it as I have never made one.'

'Perfect. Then let's start. First, we put flour, some yeast, a pinch of salt and water together for the dough. Do we have oil too?', you ask while putting up Aether's portable kitchen.

'No?'

'Eh, probably not that important ...I hope.'

Just like that you both have baked a pizza while coming to two conclusions: Baking is a tempting invitation for a flour-battle and Rosa is apparently a walking knife as it can chop vegetables with its ears, however that is supposed to work.

You and Aether are laying down on the grass to tke a break while the pizza is being baked by the heat of the oven.

'I think we need to wash ourselves after that batte you started.'

'First of all, even if I started it, you did seem to enjoy it just as I did. Secondly, why wash ourselves when we look like real ghosts now? ...Or could it be that you want to see me with less clothes on?~', you tease him with a mischievous smile on your lips.

Luckily for Aether, he is covered in white powder or else you would see how red he actually is. Nevertheless, it is obvious that your question embarassed him since he starts to cough while avoiding eye-contact with you. 'N-no, wh-why would you think that?'

You break out in laughter because of your friend's reaction. 'Oh god, that was only a joke - a joke that was totally worth it seeing how you react to it. Haa, perfect...'

'Why did you have to mention such a thing? Now I am actually imagining that... God, I have to get that picture out of my head...'

The more or less peaceful moment is disturbed by a distant voice.

Standing up you look around. 'Is it just me or do I hear a child laughing somewhere over there? Isn't it too dangerous to walk around here?'

You two move towards the source and find a child that is talking to a Ruin Guard.

'Oh no.'

I hope you enjoyed reading and stay healthy!