"I got you that project jk."

I retorted looking towards jk.

He tilts his head and tries to guess , which project I'm talking about , I look towards jin hyung , he gives me a proud smile and watch it's not that hard to assume which project I'm talking about.

"He is talking about your dream project jk."

His pupils dilates , and eye sparkles like Sirius , I doubt maybe like sun.
He look towards me for affirmation.

I nod.

"Seriously hyung?!"

"Yes."

The point is that I can invest in his project , alas he doesn't want that.
I looked towards him , he is playing with his spoon???? , No excitement.

"I showed your project to Mr.Ben and he was quite very impressed with your project , I've been working with him for quite a long time and he is a good person , he personally asked me, 'Can he invest?!'"

Jk gives me a nod to continue,

"I said to him 'Yes , He can hold 25 percent of shares' and he was damn happy , that man even hugged me ,Ehhh..."

Everyone looks at me like , I just said something wrong.

"25 percent?!"

I look towards jin hyung except hoseok everyone is looking at me like , I'm a weirdo.

"Yes , So what do you think of me hyung it's a very lucrative project , you want me to just fold my arms and sit?!!"

Jin hyung , rose and jisoo make an "Ooooo" sound.

"I have decided that I will hold 50 percent of shares."

I look towards jk , he gives me a bright smile , I asked this brat to let me be the only shareholder for this project but he has different plans , I understand him but still.

He has jin hyung's support , so back off Min Yoongi.

"What about the other 25 percent of shares?!"

"It's a surprise???!!"

Hoseok tilts his head and replies to Jin Hyung.

Everyone looks at me.

"What??! , it's a surprise"

Jin Hyung claps his hand.

"FINALLY , PARTY."

I nod in confirmation.

"Thank-you Hyung."

Jk jumps on me , I'm saying this brat is more muscular than me , I pat his arms , he looks up , I give him a proud smile.

"I'm proud of you."

We hear a click sound and he lets go of me and runs towards rose.

"I told her to off sound notification."

Jisoo says acting all offensive.

Jk glares towards them and start digging again , ignoring them he seems all bubbly.

"I didn't get when you gave jin hyung his gift?"

"Hyung said you brought  jin hyung a limited edition whale model?"

I looked up and nodded towards jisoo and rose.

When I look towards jk his mouth is wide open.

"Yup , I got him that."