"Was that crying?" Mike asked.

"Sounds like Chris and Ashley," Katy said.

The three of them force the door open that's across the room. It flies open and the three of them are in a new room where Ashley and Chris are tied to chairs. And a masked person walking towards them that they recognized to be the psycho. "No no! Getaway!" Ashley cried.

Chris shot a pistol three times at the psycho. "Oh, Chris. Chris Chris Chris..." the psycho teased.

"What the fuck?" Chris questioned.

Katy watched as the psycho took off his mask. A  familiar face coming into sight. A very familiar sight.

Josh.

"Josh...?" Chris questioned with disbelief immediately.

Josh chuckled "Josh!" Sam exclaimed.

"Josh?" Mike inquired.

"Josh..." Katy whispered.

"Oh, oh very good! Every one of you! Got my name! And after all, you've been through! Good, good-good-good. I mean how does that feel?" Josh teased. Sam begins to untie Chris and Ashley. "Right? How does it feel? Do you enjoy feeling terrorized? Humiliated? I mean, panicked? All those emotions that my sisters got to feel once one year ago! Only guess what? They didn't get to laugh it off! No! Nope! No no no! They're gone!" Josh laughed manically.

Mike rolled his eyes "In case you didn't notice? None of us are laughing." He complained.

"What the hell Josh!" Katy exclaimed.

Oh, come, come-come-come-come. Why the long faces? Come on! It's good to get the heart racing every now and then, right? And race they did, I mean, every one of you, just pitter-pat, pitter-pat! I hope you appreciated my little phantasmagorical spectacle" Josh mocked.

"Ah! Did that just happen!" Ashley cried.

"I mean, no detail too small! No opportunity missed! It was such a delight to play the puppet master to all of your Pavlovian panics!" Josh exclaimed.

"Josh..." Katy mumbled quietly "Did you take your medicine?"

"Shut up! Just shut up Katelyn!" Josh shouted.  "And all that gore? I mean, gore, there was gore galore!!! Fake bodies... I mean, God that shit was expensive!"

"This is sick," Katy mumbled.

"And no retakes! Nope, nope, nope, only double takes! You should have seen your faces. Hook, line and sinker, for every little stinker!" Josh teased.

"Josh... Why are you doing this?" Sam asked.

"Don't even ask this squirrelly little runt. He's got no clue. He's out of his fucking tree." Mike fumed.

"This is sick Josh. You are sick!" Katy shouted.

"Well, he's definitely off his meds." Chris pointed out.

"Aw come on, you guys. Revenge is the best medicine!" Josh exclaimed.

"You're done!" Mike shouted.

"He's sick," Katy told Mike.

"What? Come on, you guys are all going to thank me when you guys become internet sensations!" Josh announced happily.

"Wait?" Chris questioned "what?"

"Oh, you better believe this little puppy is going viral ladies and germs. I mean we got unrequited love. We got... we got blood! I don't think there are enough hard drives in China to count all the view we're gonna get, you guys." Josh explained.

"What are you talking about you ass hat? Jessica IS FUCKING DEAD." Mike shouted.

"What?" Josh questioned.

"Did you hear me?! Jessica is dead!" Mike repeated.

Katy slammed her fist against her brother's chest "Why would you do this! To me? Your sister!" Katy cried, tears streaming down her face.

Josh shoved her off of him, "You're not even my real sister." He added.

"What?" Katy mumbled, angrily she punched him in the face. He fell to the ground.

"Katy!" Sam shrieked. Katy stood there, looking at her brother.

"Cmon Mike, we gotta take him somewhere," Chris told Mike.

Mike and Chris room Josh to a shed while the three girls went back to the lodge.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I can't believe this story is almost over! But I cannot wait for my next story. Remember to check out my tik tok for updates @//fanticwriter_