7

So then I went to sleep When I woke up early in the morning and went downstairs, my mother wasn't there

At that moment the doorbell rang I went to the door and opened it there were mikey draken baji and chifuyu. I asked them  in there I asked them what they want they said they  wanted to ask if I want to go out I agreed and changed because I only had my sleepy suit on. When we went out together, emma and hina came too. I knew emma very well and we were really good friends. I haven't known Hina that long, but we get along very well. We went to the cinema because emma really wanted to go there with draken. I agreed, but with one condition, we would watch a horror film. Everyone agreed, in the end I sat next to Mikey and chifuyu.

When the film started everything was ok but then the first creepy spots came me and baji kept laughing at us dead but I noticed  mikey and chifuyu clung to my arm they  was apparently scared. "Well, someone is scared," I teased them . They both just shook their heads and I just laughed after the movie we all went out to eat. After that we all went to the beach together there we spent all together because day it was beautiful at that moment I even forgot my hatred of chifuyu. After that we all went to baji home, we chilled there and played a few games of course we also had to play truth or dare. So we started until mikey suddenly took my turn "kiss chifuyu!" Then did he say "WHAT?" I said but I had to do it. When I went to chifuyu he was a little red "Well, someone is going to be red?" I provoked him afterwards I put my lips on his lips even they are perfect.

When we broke up everyone looked at us and said that we would be a good match. I mean I don't even like chifuyu why should I be with someone I hate? Well then I said goodbye to everyone and went home