3

When I was about to go home, chifuyu grabbed my arm

When I was about to go home, chifuyu grabbed my arm. "Let go of me," I said emotionlessly It was already dark because we  chilled at bajis place until evening. "No, I'll take you home, it's already dark!" Said chifuyu sternly. "Tsk if it makes you happy" I said and then we started off. It was quiet but I wasn't planning to talk to him like that. "Are you cold ?" Chifuyu asked me worried "You dont need to care tsk" I replied pissed off. "Why are you so to me y / n I haven't done anything to you, we're friends or not?" Asked chifuyu, looking at the floor. "Hate, yes, that's the only feeling I have for you and always will. Why I hate you because everything about you is perfect!" I said to him and then went into my house. I slammed the door on his face too and didn't know what to do. Oh shit did I really tell him that to his face I should better apologize or no it was just the truth but wasn't it maybe too hard after all? I went up to my room and changed my clothes quickly, I didn't really have any ideas what to do as my mom comes home later so I made myself noodle soup and watched a few  Series naruto. And then at some point went to sleep. . . .

Tomorrow we meet a gang so I should sleep.