5

My shitty alarm clock woke me up in the morning and I first went downstairs and made breakfast

My mother came along too. "Did you sleep well honey?" She asked "Yes ." I replied curtly and wanted to go back up to my room quickly "and y / n there is something going on between you and chifuyu because I thought you told him you hate him  why is he bringing you home?" She asked provocatively. "Well no there is nothing going on and yes, I hate him and he only brought me home because we chilled out at bajis place!" I said and quickly ran into mine. I only heard my mother shout "yes yes" but I didn't really care. Later that evening I put on my Toman uniform and went to the meeting point.

When I got there I introduced myself to baji fortunately chifuyu wasn't yet because I don't know how to deal with him or whether he is angry with me I mean I would understand if he hated me now because I have to be right in with him Face said that I hate him so now he would have at least enough reasons and also to hate me or not? "Eyy y / n Why did you say chifuyu on your face that you hate him wasn't that too hard?" Asked baji. "So uh, I was annoyed and then it got out of hand" I tried to talk myself out then luckily mikey came up and said something about they want to beat up Moebius. During that time, chifuyu also stood by us, we only greeted each other briefly with a hi, but nothing more, which I was also relatively happy about, it shouldn't sound like I had feelings of guilt, but it doesn't matter. After the meeting I was about to leave when mikey draken baji mitsuyha and chifuyu came up to me and asked if I wanted to have noodle soup with them, but I refused, although I love noodle soup but no matter because I was not hungry when I was me I then turned around and left, I only heard Chifuyu say that he had no desire either and would bring me home Since I didn't feel like fighting or making chifuyu even sadder, I just didn't say anything. I only heard mikey say "uhhhh" but I just yelled at him that he was an idiot. .

On the way home I didn't talk much and chifuyu because we didn't have a topic to talk to. When we were in front of my house I noticed that I had no keys and my mother was on night shift. Chifuyu then suggested to me that I could sleep at his house  because baji is also sleeping with him today, so I agreed, although I didn't feel like it, it was right that I did that, I mean, yesterday I told him in his face that I hate him . . .