Erus and Sirius took one room and Ares and Hadrian took the other. They turned on their heels and promptly left, leaving Marvolo and Hazel to share a room. Sharing a tentative glance followed by a shrug, the made their way to the last bedroom. Their luggage was already there. One wave of Marvolo's wand and everything arranged itself neatly.

Nagini suddenly entered and hissed 'Master' making Hazel jump and Marvolo fall on the ground laughing. She had never seen him so carefree, so open and so happy. It just made her fall harder for him. She glared at them, took a tank top and shorts and went to the washroom to change. By the time she came back, Marvolo had changed to a white t-shirt and black slacks. She said that she wanted to take a nap.

She fell on the bed ungracefully and turned on her side. She was very surprised when she felt Marvolo's warm breath ghosting her neck and his fingers running up and down her bare arm. She turned to face him only to see him gazing intently at her face. His eyes travelled down, only to widen in rage. She supposed he had seen the scar on her shoulder. "Who did this", he hissed, almost slipping to Parseltongue. "My uncle, he gets wild sometimes."

She could see Marvolo getting more agitated and she quickly placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's fine and I'm okay now. We'll deal with him later. Let's not spoil our trip because of him". she nearly begged.

He put his lips in a thin line and nodded curtly. She turned around and moved closer to him. He pulled her onto his chest, tightly wrapped an arm around her shoulder and lightly kissed her temple. She could feel his fingers stroke her scar on the shoulder. He leaned down and kissed the scar gently, but it still made her shiver. Giving her temple one last kiss, he fell asleep listening to her breathing.

__________________________________________________________________

A well deserved nap later, the family of six made its way to the beach

A well deserved nap later, the family of six made its way to the beach. Hazel was wearing a long over shirt above her maroon bikini. They walked on the sand moving towards the ocean. It was a brilliant shade of blue that seemed to invite Hazel towards it. She had always loved the waters. Her sons had long since dashed into the sea, throwing their shirts off, only in their swimming trunks. She took a beachball and threw it to Hadrian.

Biting her lip and praying to every deity that she did not make a fool of herself, Hazel pulled off the shirt leaving her exposed in her bikini. She could feel Marvolo's dark eyes on her skin but resolutely refused to turn around. She stepped into the water, letting the cool water cool drown her fire. Just in time, she caught the beachball aimed at her. Shrieking of revenge, she threw it to Ares. The boys left no time in teaming up against her. "It's not fair", she said, "Four against one."

"Everything's fair in love, war and game", came the monotonous reply.

Feeling Marvolo's amused gaze at her, she turned towards him pleading him to join her. She had expected him to refuse, to scoff and said that these games were beneath him. But he didn't. Shaking his head, he pulled his t-shirt off and rolled his slacks till they came up to his knees. Hazel tried to not let her eyes wander on his well sculpted body but did a very bad job of it.