|CHAPTER SIX|

MAKING PLANS

"I suppose we both look royal and regal for the upcoming storm....."

"Oh Trust me! This storm will uproot each and every one that dares to stand against us."

They were read to take the world by surprise.

The sun shined brightly. It's rays entered a library through a window in a certain manor. In that library, a man and a young woman were sleeping - er - cuddling on the couch, a book lay discarded on the small table in front of the couch. Said woman, a certain Hazel Potter, was beginning to stir.

Hazel brought her pillow closer, it was so warm and it was breathing. It also had a steady heartbeat which, come to think of it, was so relaxing. The pillow also smelled nice. She realised that her pillow had also wrapped its arms around her waist, which momentarily tightened. Wait, pillows don't have arms. They don't breathe either, nor do they have beating hearts. And pillows definitely don't smell this good. She heard a giggle and annoyingly muttered a "Shut up you!" while burrowing her face further into her lovely pillow. She heard more giggles. Why couldn't her dormmates shut it? And since when did they giggle? Lavender must definitely be describing her latest - uh - uh - session with someone.

When the giggles got unbearable, Hazel opened her eyes and blinked to adjust herself to the light. She was at a library? And she was not in her bed? Another giggle made her look up. She saw her sons standing. Erus and Ares were smirking openly while the youngest two smiled delightedly with occasional giggles from Sirius.

"Good Morning sweeties! Did you sleep well?", she asked. Her mother-ish nature overriding her questioning mind.

"Yes Mum", came the cheery reply.

"Though not as well as you did", Erus said slyly.

Confused over his words, she tried to think what caused them, when a sudden movement from her pillow stunned her. Said pillow grabbed her waist and pulled her down into a hard chest. A chest???????

Looking up, she saw Marvolo's smirking face, though his eyes held fondness and delight. She blushed as the events from last night came into her mind. She went even redder when she realised that the boys had seen them in such a compromising position though her mind unhelpfully supplied - they must have seen you in worse.

Shoving her treacherous thoughts away, she tried to overcome her embarrassment when Ares' words fuelled it further. "You came back pretty late. I hope your trip was successful and that you did not wander somewhere else..."

He, that boy, had the gall to ask something o this sort. Hazel's cheeks went on fire at the hidden implications and she further buried her face into Marvolo's chest, groaning undignifiedly.