|CHAPTER FIVE|

A BUSY DAY

"Mum, we will be with you. You know that! Try not to get too aggravated once you see the results."

"How dare that man keep my rightful possessions away from me? How dare he steal from me? How dare he misuse my votes?"

Hazel woke up to an elf's call, "Mistress! Mistress! Wake up! Master Tom is saying that you both need to go to Gringotts

Hazel woke up to an elf's call, "Mistress! Mistress! Wake up! Master Tom is saying that you both need to go to Gringotts." Hazel stretched and yawned. "What time izit?", she asked sleepily. "Almost nine o' clock, Mistress", the little creature replied.

Hazel woke up and suddenly felt giddy as the words from last night came back. She reluctantly left the warmth of her bed and dismissed the tiny elf with a smile. She browsed through her wardrobe, courtesy of the Lady Malfoy and Lady Lestrange who had taken a great interest in the girl.

FLASHBACK

"Hazel, dear we are going shopping. You need more clothes.", the Lady Malfoy said.

"Get rid of all your old clothes. You are getting a completely new wardrobe", Lady Lestrange said.

"But I don't need it, Lady Malfoy, Lady Lestrange", Hazel timidly replied.

"None of that Lady nonsense. Call me Bella and her Cissa", Lady Lestrange - er - Bella replied.

"And you definitely need new, better clothes. A lady of your standing must not be seen in those rags", Cissa raged.

They had dragged her to the substitute of Diagon Alley in France. She had been measured and tried in more than a 1000 robes. The same procedure was followed for shirts, jeans, frocks, skirts, blouses, socks, shoes, cloaks, sweaters and jackets. Thank every deity that they did not tell her to always dress in robes as is fit for a 'Proper Lady.' The hunt for undergarments was even more embarrassing, especially for Hazel. She saw the most outrageous undergarments be packed and she had no say in that. Then the search for proper jewellery, shoes and accessories had come. More than once Hazel had tried to tell them to not spend so much on her, but one glare from each woman was enough to shut her up.

Hazel had got a new manicure and had been introduced to painless waxing, a far cry from the brutal muggle one.

Shaking her head fondly, Hazel chose a blood red robe and quickly cast a cleansing charm on herself. She was far too lazy to have a shower while in such a sleep infused mood. She put on her robe and fastened a black travelling cloak on her slender shoulders, letting it fall of her perfect figure aesthetically.

She put on a gold and ruby earrings and a wristwatch. She brushed her hair, braided a small part from the left side of her head and pinned it on her head's right side. She put on her heels and twirled in front of the mirror. I suppose Narcissa was right when she said that my old clothes merely hid my beauty and I didn't even use makeup.