¹²

YOU DECIDED TO meet up with mikey to end what the two of you started, you were waiting from him where the toman usually meet up for important discussions

You saw mikey walked from a distance and squinted your eyes to be sure that it was mikey, when you were sure it really is mikey just then did you took notice of someone beside him.

"hey, mikey and..."

"Sae." the purple haired girl said with a sickeningly sweet smile on her lips.

"O-oh... Nice to meet you, sae." you said as you stopped your voice from wavering the moment you noticed that mikey's hand were on her waist possesively.

"let's end what we have, y/n. I'm dating Sae right now. " mikey stated quite bluntly for your liking, you just chuckled to masked your true feelings. "I was about to say that, you beat me to it."

You were shocked when mikey bowed his head a little to give Sae a French kiss in front of you while you just smiled there like an idiot.

"damn mikey, what a show off." you faked laughed hoping that your voice won't crack.

"How I hope Taiju was here with me right now."

The moment mikey looked at you, you gave him a close eyed smile and left.

As you arrived at your house, you immediately entered your room and gently shut the door.

You broke down almost immediately. silently crying as the image of mikey kissing sae popped in your mind.

"I lost, I fell inlove with you sano manjiro. " you muttered as you buried your face in your hands to block your sobbing.

"Sae... She's beautiful... No wonder you like her. Unlike me, I'm gorgeous. You probably couldn't handle it. "

You woke up at the sound of your mother's voice calling for you to eat dinner

You woke up at the sound of your mother's voice calling for you to eat dinner. You weren't even aware that you fell asleep sitting on your floor with your head buried in your arms.

"Just a second! " you yelled from your room as you change into your casual clothes.

"What took you so long? I've been calling you for like 5 minutes now." your mother scolded you while you put two plates and some utensils on the table.

"are you going somewhere?"

"hmmm... I was supposed to go somewhere but nevermind that."

"Just go, I'll stay in the house. Be back at 10 okay?" you just replied with a nod of your head as you continue on eating your food.

Five minutes later you finished eating and was about to leave the house when your mom stopped you on the doorstep and hand you a pocket money.

"I saw that on the table in my room and thought of you since you've been coming home lately because of your part-time jobs." she stated softly as she caressed your hair gently as she smiled at you dotingly.

It always irks you how she easily forget the abuse she did to you few weeks ago, but you could do nothing although her medicine is keeping her from her sudden outburst, but you weren't too sure how long it can keep her at bay.

You just smiled at her and leaved the house muttering a small 'see you later' as you left.

Seeing Taiju's large back at the distance you jumped on it making the tall guy tumble.

"sorry I kept you waiting." you said as you bite his cheek while he hoist you up by the legs, giving you a piggyback ride.

"You're mother didn't do anything to you?"

"As long as she doesn't see me when she wakes up, I'm safe." you stated prompting your chin on his shoulder.

"So, where are we going?" you asked burying your nose on his nape, having caught the familiar scent of his perfume.

"It's a surprise, but I'm sure you'll like it." you saw how his lips slightly tugged upwards and how his ears turned red as you place feathery kisses on his nape.

"Don't ever leave me, okay?"

"Why should I? I finally told you my feelings after bottling it for over 2 years." he stated with a slight scoff at your question, somehow it made you feel warm and comforted with his words. It also shocked you that he loved you for two years, it made you smile as a tint of red appeared on you cheeks. It was nice having someone like you despite having such a messy life.

"You liked me for two years yet you always say mean things." the pout you have was evident in your voice.

"T-That's my way of masking it, like those preschoolers who bullies their crush to get their attention." He quickly explained, which made you laugh.

Maybe this isn't so bad.