||𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖||

Start from the beginning

"Okay. When will your 'people' be here?" She ask doing the air quotes and your phone dings.

"Now. See you guys soon." I hug Scarlett then kiss Rose's head then walk out of my house.

On the way to pick up Chris I get a call from OBC.

~Phone Call~

Alex: Alex O'Brien speaking.

Rita: Ms.O'Brien there is someone here who would like to see you. She said it's important.

Alex: Who is this 'she' you're talking about?

Rita: Melissa Benoist. She said she wants to sign the divorce papers.

Alex: Great! Send her to the courthouse I'm going to. I'll send you the address. Tell her to be there at 4:00pm I have no idea how long this hearing will take.

Rita: Okay.

Alex: Ok thank you for calling me.

~Call Ended~

I pull into Chris's house and see him waiting on his front porch. As he gets in I speak up, "Who's watching Dodger?"

"Scott. Let's go before we're late." I drive out of his House's driveway and make my way to the courthouse.

~Time skip brought to you by you trying to block Rose from the paparazzi at the courthouse~

"I swear they are like flies looking for food." I said entering the courthouse.

"Thank you for carrying Rose in." Scarlett says as she gives me an appreciation hug.

"Anytime." I hug back. "Alright Rosey Posey can you follow Uncle Chris and he'll take you a very nice person while me and mommy go talk to your dad." Chris takes Rose and Scarlett and I head to the assigned court room.

~~~~

Time skip to the hearing.

Roman's lawyer: Ms.Johansson chooses her work over her family. Ms.Johansson's so called "career" is what caused their marriage to fail.

Alex: Objection Your Honor!

Judge: Objection sustained.

Alex: Thank you. Now may I have my witnesses take the stand?

Judge: you may do so.

Alex: First witness is Chris Evans Your Honor.

Judge: Proceed.

Chris takes the stand and I get up and stand next in front of him.

Alex: Mr.Evans would you describe Scarlett Johansson as a fit mother?

Chris: Yes.

Alex: Why's that?

Chris: Scarlett tries everything in her power to make her daughter happy. If Scarlett hears Rose is sick Scarlett will be the first one there. Scarlett is the best mother a child can ask for. Scarlett will put everything on hold for her daughter.

Alex: Thank you Mr.Evans. Hunter Johansson please take the stand.

Hunter takes the stand and smiles at me and I smile back.

Alex: Mr.Johansson how would you describe Ms.Johansson as a mother?

Hunter: She's a great mother. She will always put Rose before others and herself and her marriage didn't fail because of her work. Her marriage failed because Roman failed to tell Scarlett that Rose was sick until Rose was in the hospital.