Jealousy • Y.B.

Start from the beginning

"-not that I know you wear black pajama pants, I just-" Just then Natasha appeared sliding your drink towards you.

"Here." She says before mumbling quietly to you.

"Stop talking." She says with gritted teeth before walking away. You down your drink in hopes to gain a bit of courage, Yelena decides to make her move now, well the start of her move. She does much better than you, but does not quite get to finish it.

"You know, I am always so mesmerized by your words. You always look so beautiful and... captivating, y/n." She compliments you as you blush.

"I came over to ask-" but then she was interrupted by none other than Carol fucking Danvers.

"Y/n, baby. Let's dance." She says pulling your arm and bringing you onto the dance floor. You look back at Yelena who only became dumbfounded and red with anger. Her red was definitely showing.

The song that was on was a very sexy song, so sexy, everyone on the dance floor was grinding on each other. It practically looked like a sex party, which was normal for Tony Stark.

Carol grabbed your hips gently pressing your front to hers slipping her leg in between yours to grind you against her. You sort of liked it, although you wished it was Yelena.

Carol was a person you wouldn't mind having your way with, and if you weren't so stuck on Belova, you probably would have.

But you still played along with Carol, not wanting to hurt the girl's feelings for a person you believed had none for you. So you continued your grinding on one another. Danvers wouldn't say anything to anyone but she was enjoying it.

Yelena had gone back to Wanda who now had Natasha by her side, the older Black Widow's arm slung around the young witch's shoulder.

"Who the fuck does she think she is?" Yelena said angrily

"Captain Marvel." Natasha said smugly

"Suka." Yelena said under her breath as she downed another shot.

"It's just a dance, what can go wrong?" Nat tells her younger sister.

"Your her best friend! Why don't you dance with her then?" Yelena asked the older red head, Natasha.

"Oh, no. I have mine right here, you go tell her." She smirks

"Wanda." Yelena tries

"Nope. You want her, go get her tiger." She winks, Yelena only rolls her eyes as she downs another shot. The song only got sexier, as did both of your dance moves. Carol turned her head a bit to look at Yelena only to smirk at her before moving her head down to kiss and suck on your neck.

You were lost in the moment and allowed her to do so. If Yelena hadn't stopped you now, what was the point in turning the Captain Marvel down?

But Yelena had, had enough. She downed one more shot before marching her way over to the two of you.

"May I cut in?" She asks smirking at Carol who had just left a light hickey on your neck, it only fueled Yelena's fire more at the sight.

"It's the ladies choice." Carol answers looking over at you. You blush at knowing you would be dancing with your crush, and very sexily, might I add. You couldn't turn this down for anything.

"Uh, Sure." You said smiling brightly. Yelena smirked gently taking your hand and guiding you to be flush against her front. Face to face. Except before you hadn't been touching Carol's thigh only hovering as you grinded.

Yelena put her thigh flush against your area, before leaning in to your ear.

"Is this okay?" She asks, you gasp'd at the contact but none of the less nodded your head as your eyes fluttered shut. Yelena smirked as you both began to grind against each other on the dance floor. Wanda and Nat watching from a distance high giving each other.

With each song both your moves began to move more in sync, Yelena began to speak to you in your ear before going down to kiss your neck.

"I have been waiting so long to do this." She said

"Oh yeah?" You asked

"Mhm, god. Your so sexy." She said flexing her thigh a bit causing you to moan at the pleasure now sent to your area as you continued to dance. Yelena knew exactly what she was doing.

"So many parties, so many times I seen you walking around the compound. Do you know how many times I wished you were mine?" She asked, you shook your head as pleasure kept shooting to your area as you danced.

"Too many to count, do you want this
y/n?" She asked, continuing her ministrations. But you couldn't speak, you just simply nodded your head in pleasure as you kept going.

"Tell me you want this." Yelena demands taking lead, she pushes you down onto her thigh so you had the friction you desired now. You nodded frantically with your eyes closed before answering.

"Yes, yes, I want this." You finally opened your eyes. Yelena smashed her lips onto yours and all you could see was all the universes aligning. It was like in this moment and time, you both were so perfect for each other everything seemed to line up perfectly. At least, in your mind. But Yelena pulled back, and took her knee from between your legs.

"Let's go somewhere more private." She whispers into your ear, taking your hand and guiding you to her room.

Wanda and Nat watched as you two made your way to the elevator, they had gotten a quick glimpse of Yelena slamming you onto the elevator wall and smashing your lips together before lifting your dress just a bit to caress the skin that laid underneath the fabric. Then the elevator doors closed.

Carol had came up to Wanda with a laugh.

"That worked better than we hoped." They all started laughing together. That was when John Walker walked up to the three women.

"Hey, do any of you know where y/n is? I've been looking for her everywhere." He informs the three women, who became wide eyed.

"Why are you looking for her?" Natasha asked

"She's my date." That was when Wanda and Carol had to turn around as they snickered and giggled at the words. Y/n was long gone.

"I seen her on the dance floor earlier but I don't think she felt that great..." Carol informed him trying her best to hold in her laughter. He nodded before speaking once again.

"I'll go check on her-" but before he could finish his sentence all three women screamed.

"NOO!!" They all yelled in unison.

"Why not?" He asked in shock

"She doesn't like when people see her drunk... or sick... we'll check on her to make sure she's walking- I mean acting right tomorrow." Wanda informed your date. He nodded suspiciously.

"Okay... I guess I'll just call it a night then. Goodnight ladies." He curtly nods his head before heading off in the direction of the front door, in which Natasha made sure he made his way out of.

All three women began hollering with laughter at the interaction.

"You could have told me she brought a date!" Carol yells at Wanda through her laughter.

"I didn't know! Miss-she's-my-best-friend didn't tell me!" Wanda smacks Natasha in the arm.

"I didn't know! Maybe it was a last minute thing!" She shrugs as she giggles.

Meanwhile you and Yelena were just getting started as Yelena was currently on top of you undressing you. She sucked on the light hickey Carol had left marking over it almost territorial.

No, it was territorial.

You both had a... fun night.