Chapter 14

(((Mike's POV)))

A suit somewhere in the corner clicks and only a few seconds later, it let's out an ear piercing scream. "Wait... No! It's- It's that one. That suit!!" With horror, I recognize the suit. "Springtrap!!" The suit jerks and Vincent still screams, but its getting weaker. "Hey, no!!" I tear the suit's mask off, looking into his eyes. "Don't you dare die..." I continue to work the crank that will release the spring locks. Vincent's breath is shaky, and there's blood in his tears. His whole body is stiff inside the suit when it lets him go and pops off. I hear an ambulance pull up outside. Then the paramedics burst in, lifting the injured night guard onto the stretcher. They're yelling things I hardly understand. I have to get (y/n)...

After the medics have taken Vincent away to the ER, I stomp on the gas pedal and speed towards (y/n)'s house. Her lights are on. I open the door, not waiting for her to answer. "Vincent got fucked up at the pizzaria! Come on!!"

(((Your POV)))

You're in the middle of washing the laundry when Mike bursts in. All you hear is "Vincent got fucked up" and you're already at the door, still in your pajamas. He looks questioningly at your clothing. "Fuck you! Step on it!" You two are in the car, headed to the hospital. It's a 20 minute drive. When you arrive, you ask for his room number. "Vincent Heliotrope! Now!!" You shout at the lady behind the desk. She shies away, silent. But then it registers in her mind. "Did you say... Vincent... Heliotrope?" Fear sparks in her eyes as you slam your fists on the desk. "UGH, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!!" You bolt down the hall with Mike chasing after you. You go past multiple rooms. His is at the end with doctor's streaming out of it. You shove past. "Vinny!" You finally see him. He's curled into the fetal position as doctors try to inject him with some sort of medicine. "Hey, back off. He doesn't like that." You say darkly, shouldering some doctors and a nurse out of your way. They object, shouting things at you, but you don't pay attention. Vincent unculrls, his eyes wide. There's blood all over his clothes and cuts all over his arms and legs.

"Oh, Vinny..." You cry out. He reaches for you, pulling you into a hug. His hisses of pain indicate how much agony he's struggling through. Then you pull away, motioning for the doctors to give you the needle. They watch carefully as you inject him with the painkillers. He doesn't struggle this time, only mouths the words 'thank you.' Then you turn back to the doctors. "Now, what the HELL is going on!?"

The nurse you pushed away earlier comes through the group of professionals, taking both of your hands. "Are you family, or..."

"No, no! I'm his girlfriend. Tell me!" you demand.

"Ah yes. This man came in with serious injuries. Some broken ribs and a dislocated knee and shoulder. As you can see, he's got several lacerations, which he's been refusing to let us treat. He can't talk for some reason."

Vincent tried to speak up, but it came out as a small wheeze. He hissed again, loudly expressing his pain and frustration.

The doctors had tried to treat him again, but he only calmed down when you were holding his hand. He was looking over at you the whole time. There was a whisper in your ear. "I got him here. You can handle the rest..." Then you saw a shadow zip from the room. Vincent smiled, sighing as they finished wrapping him up. Oh my god... Was that...? It was Golden Freddy's ghost child. The doctors finished, and all but 2 left the room to monitor his vitals. His heart monitor was skipping beats as he held onto you, and then pulled you into the hospital bed. The doctors tried to object, but he glared when they came close.

I'm glad you're okay...