"You see... I can't just let her go... not after everything Diana has done to me." Rafe says hysterically as he tightens his grip on Kie.

Kie whimpers as Rafe pushes the gun harder into the side of her head.

"Please." Kie pleads as her eyes locked with Diana's eyes.

Diana nervously swallowed as she felt her heart harden with guilt. This was all her fault. Kie was suffering all because of her. Diana slowly stepped in front of JJ. He grabbed her waist as he wanted her to remain protected behind him but she pushed his hands away.

"Leave her alone... she didn't do anything... it's me you want... take me." Diana says sharply.

"Diana." JJ whispered as his voice cracked but she simply ignored him.

Rafe grinned as he loosened his grip on Kie.

"Diana don't." Kie whimpered.

"It's fine Kie." Diana reassured her.

Rafe pushed Kie away from him as he grabbed Diana and yanked her body into his embrace. Diana tried not to wince as Rafe wrapped his arm around her neck. JJ pushed Kie behind him as he stared at Rafe as he held onto Diana.

"I'm sick and tired of you hurting her." JJ spat out as he took a step closer to Diana.

"Woah there lover boy... take another step and I pull the trigger." Rafe warns him.

JJs heart stops as his eyes lock with Diana's. He promised he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her again. Diana feels the gun slightly tap against her cheek as Rafe sways it back and forth in front of her eyes.

"I'm going to fucking kill you..." JJ warns Rafe.

Rafe laughs as he knows he holds all the power in the room.

"You can't even look at me while you kill me... you really are a fucking pyscopath." Diana taunted Rafe.

He pushed her against the wall as he pressed the gun against her chest. Diana seemed to forget how to breathe as Rafes eyes stared into hers.

"I'm going to enjoy this." Rafe rambles as his eye twitches.

Diana couldn't tell if Rafe actually had the guts to kill her or not. She caught a glimpse of JJ out of the corner of her eye. He slowly reached down for the principals chair as he tried not to make any noises.

"I don't think you can actually do it." Diana spat out at Rafe.

She needed to distract him but the fear of meeting her doom hung over her shoulders.

"Do it already!" Diana yelled at Rafe as a small tear streamed down her face.

Rafes hand fidgeted with the gun as he started breathing heavily. His finger played with the trigger as Diana closed her eyes and waited for him to kill her. JJs eyes landed on Diana and he hated watching her fear for her life. He quickly picked up the chair and slammed it over Rafes head. The sound of a gun shot caused Kie to scream as both Rafe and Diana collapsed onto the ground. JJ caught Diana before her body slammed against the ground. He frantically checked her chest for any signs of blood.