"Their names are Tubbo and Y/n. They were co-secretary of state when we were President and Vice President of L'manburg. I want you to go get Y/n first since she is usually cool headed about things." I simply nodded my head as Will handed me a slip of paper with coordinates on it. "Those are the coordinates for Y/n and Tubbo's house. I heard Y/n wanted to make a present for Tubbo so they might be in the woods around her house." I stare down at the coordinates for a moment calculating how far away their house is from here. I finally look up at Will and just nod my head. I borrow Tommy's shovel and head outside of their base and put the dirt back and start heading in the general direction of this Y/n's place.

I was wandering the forest and just taking in all my surroundings and what everything looks like. I heard some rustling coming from nearby and I went over to look thinking it was just a spider or zombie. I accidentally step on a twig and suddenly hear someone.

"Who is out there! Show yourself now." I start running since I don't know who it is. I hear a bow being drawn and I try to avoid the arrows before they could shoot me. I wasn't fast enough and I got hit in the shoulder and the other arrow hit the tree. I grunt in pain as I land on the ground face down. My back is turned to whoever shot me. "I'll ask this again, who are you and what are you doing here." I could feel the point of a sword on my back. I try to reach for a rock or something so I could defend myself since I didn't have any armor or weapons. The sword pokes my back even more and I grunt.

"Don't even think of reaching for a weapon. Now tell me who you are and why you have come to L'man-, I mean Manburg." I stand up and turn to face the person who had shot me. I look down at them to see that they were one of the ones in the picture. It was Y/n, they still had the same (h/l) (h/c) hair as in the picture Will showed me. I look at them a little longer before I realize I had been staring.

"Wilbur sent me here to retrieve you for some information." They just stared at me, eyes darting from one part of my face to the other. I reach for whatever I could behind me so I could fight back if I had to. They shove me against a nearby tree and I still had the arrow in my shoulder so, again, I grunted in pain.

"Nah-ah-ah, You still didn't tell me your name and how do you know Wilbur." I sighed and put my arms up in defeat, while also pushing my glasses further up my face. I decided to lie to them for now, because I didn't want to explain everything to them at the moment. I'll leave that for Will to explain. "I'm a comrade of Wilbur from a long time ago." They rolled their eyes at me, probably not believing a word I said. They stared at me for a moment.

"Dude, I've asked for your name like 3 times already. Just say your fucking name already." I stare at them for a moment before answering. Seeing them annoyed is quite amusing to say the least. "My name's Technoblade." They raise an eyebrow at me, they looked confused for some reason. "Technoblade?" they repeated me and I simply nod my head at them. "Never heard of you, Wilbur's never mentioned you." They lowered their sword from my neck and I immediately put my hand to my shoulder. "Well I do like to keep a low profile, but my reputation is a bit counterproductive. I'm honestly quite shocked you've never heard of me. Also Will was trying to keep him and Tommy safe so they wouldn't be hunted down." They still had their sword in their hand for what I presumed to be a precaution. "I know where they are. You can see them and make sure they are safe. You are gonna have to trust me though." They sigh and put their sword away then nods at me. We start walking through the night, I'm holding a torch to light the way in front of us.

"How did you know where I was?" I turn my head around to look at them. They had their head down, looking at the ground. "I'm the human GPS, it's my specialty." They look up to see my smug grin I had plastered on my face. They giggle a little bit at the comment. It made me genuinely smile for some reason, I don't know why. When we arrived at the place, I dug up the dirt at the front entrance and made sure Y/n got inside before I placed the dirt back. We walked down the flight of stairs to see Tommy at the bottom of them. Y/n ran past me and ran up to Tommy and engulfed him in a hug.

"Thank the gods you're alright!" They pulled away, still holding onto Tommy looking for something. "Are you hurt? Did anything happen after you guys ran? Where is Wilbur?!" They seemed to be panicking a little bit. Tommy pulled them into another hug and it somehow calmed them down.

"I'm fine, so is Wilbur. There is no need to worry. Will just needed to talk to you about something." Y/n pulled away from Tommy and just stared at him. I look over to see Will walking up to us. I tap Y/n on the shoulder, they look up at me as I'm pointing at Wilbur. They follow where my finger is pointing and they run up to him about the same way they did Tommy. They asked him the same questions as they did Tommy.

"Y/n we need to ask you some questions. But first, Techno! What the fuck happened to you!?" He was staring at my shoulder with a small smug grin on his face as he walked towards me. "Your little friend here shot me." They looked at me like I offended them. "Okay, in my defense he was creeping around where I was and I shot him in self defense!" Tommy had walked away, hopefully to get some medical supplies for me. Wilbur on the other hand had started laughing his ass off. I don't know whether he is laughing at me getting shot or Y/n shooting me out of 'self-defense.' I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around to see Tommy with a small little red box.

"You're gonna have to sit down you tall fuck." I laugh as I sit on a nearby rock as he starts to treat my arm. Y/n comes over and stands in front of me. I look up a little bit to look at their face. "I'm sorry I shot you in the arm, take this as an apology." They handed me a God Apple and just started to walk away. I tried to reach out for their arm and say something, but I just couldn't find the words to say anything. They walked back over to Will ,who had finally stopped laughing, and started talking to them again. I just stare at Y/n, taking in all of their different features. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look back at Tommy who was just smirking at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Tommy started packing up the medical stuff. I didn't even realize he had finished patching up my shoulder. He kept that smirk on his face but didn't still didn't answer my question. He walked off to put the first aid kit away. I look down at the God Apple and just smile at it.

'I think we'll get along just fine'