☘️Mag Hank x Agent!reader☘️

A/n≠ ANOTHER REQUEST YASSSSS!! Thanks mate for the request and provide me a plot! Wolfyreavenpaw4567

Soo, let's just jump into the one shot!!Requested by: Wolfyreavenpaw4567⚠️TW: SMUT,GORE?,¿R@P3?⚠️Character: Mag HankType: SmutN-Y or Y: N-Y_______________________________  You have been working for the A

Requested by: Wolfyreavenpaw4567
⚠️TW: SMUT,GORE?,¿R@P3?⚠️
Character: Mag Hank
Type: Smut
N-Y or Y: N-Y
_______________________________
You have been working for the A.A.H.W as an agent for quite a while now, things had been pretty messy since you encountered the infamous Hank j. Wimbleton, the wanted man that was postered in almost everywhere. And the price of the wanted man was high, like I mean very high, the agency boss must have been a billionaire or something to the point that the price tags are a lot.

But you won't see the wanted man as a 5'7 inches tall, very skilled, and a weapon expert the same Like you last encountered him. You heard an explosion and gunshots from the other room besides the room you're in. Screams of the agents being ripped apart, some being stabbed, some being shots, you started panicking and shaking slightly.  Holding your pistol(and it's your favorite loll-) close to you make sure it's ready to be used and had some spare bullets with you, you run into another room telling the other agents that someone has invaded into the buildings.

They all ready their guns as you run into another room, you are weak but not slow, your stealth is high and your weight is light not heavy so it makes you move and run like a wind. Heading into the room in front of you to alert others, they all got their guns ready to be shoot, you ran into another room which doesn't have anyone there.

Staying there for a bit to calm yourself down. Till a bullet shot through your chest splattering blood onto the ground. You gasp feeling it gush into you from the front since you're facing towards the doorway of where you came in, looking around trying to find anything that could stop the bleeding. On the table you saw a few bandages, you throw your red shade glasses away as you put your hand up to where it was shot and run towards the table to get it.

You reach the table as you grab the suit jacket and take it off of you showing your white Long-sleeve shirt beings soaked in the red crimson liquids. Breathing heavily You unbutton your bloodied shirt's button revealing the wound, you unbutton the sleeves too so it's easier to took the shirt off. You slide it down till it's not covering you anymore, you reach to grab the bandage roll and unroll it around your torso shutting the wounds preventing it from bleeding out, letting out a moan of pressure and pain, fully covering your torso with the bandage you sigh out and sat down between the drawers and the table, hiding there and looking at the door of where you came from making sure no one came in.

Hank or Mag Hank now you prefer as, clean out half the building full of agents with under 5 minutes due to his upgrade into a Mag, his strength powered up being able to wipe out anything in his path. Now just beating agents like a rag doll while guns could be heard and screams echos through the room, one of the agents accidentally shots a bullet to the other room hitting another agent in the other room.

Hank heard a gasp from the other room, must have been shot by the agent in his hand. He threw the agent towards the other two agents knocking the two out, the others fire bullets at him but deal no damage to Hank himself, he goes on rampage mode, fresh blood covered the boring grey walls and his knuckles, as he walk into the room you're in, not knowing anyone's there other then you.

You hear heavy footsteps going towards the room you're in, you started panicking since every agents died no one was alive in that and you couldn't just slip out like an idiot trying to escape, enemy is in the room with you! Hank comes in looking around to see if he could find anything that could come in handy, he spotted an agent's clothings. Hank heard a moan near the table that has the agent's clothes, he approached the table.

⚠️SMUT AHEAD⚠️
Fuck... you accidentally let out a moan.
Looking down at your crotch seeing it hard, how could a glance at someone could harden your crotch! Your blush darken, it could put the color of your glasses to shame, you hear the footsteps getting closer to you. You felt yourself shaken, panicking you scoop your leg closer to you, squeezing your crotch you moan out again this time Hank could hear it clearly, he fully  confirm that it's a male.

Hank spotted you, back against the drawers side, legs pressed up together, blushing slightly, eyes shut together, shaking by whatever feelings you are feeling. He felt arouse at his area, knowing it was excited about doing "it" with the agent in front of him.

Hank was annoyed by the feeling but yet feeling the urge to do "it" with him. Slim, shorter then him, in the mood, male just the type. He approached closer to your heating form, seeing you shirtless too, might as well keep you heated up till he gets to his home and get this over back at his own private place. Kidnapping ya wouldn't affect this shitty agency against him.

He scooped you up with his arms, handing your upper clothings into your arms as he walks out with you in his arms still hard as rock. You two were out of the building, as Hank quickly ran out of sight away from the building taking you somewhere while he cover your eyes so you couldn't see where he was going and which road he ran off to with you in his arms, his hand lock your arms together preventing you from attacking him or doing something dumb while blocking your sight, his larger hand under your ass.

Your blushes increases, the heat in your body burns a lot more, Your breathing gets heavier huffing, your pants tightened around your shaft, shaken by the burning sensation inside you. You whimpered feeling his big hand teasing your ass, rubbing your ass cheek and gripping it in his hand, you moan out for him, his crotch harden.

*time skip ⏭*
"Ah~ ah~ ugh~" your moans could be heard through out the silence of the room while he was ripping your ass apart with his huge member, you were overwhelm by the feeling little by little. You had came a lot but he only came once, cum dripping down your thighs, your insides are slippery it's easier for Hank to go faster and harder, hitting your g-spot repeatedly.

You moan out loud, as you felt his cock twitch inside you, he goes faster and few hard thrusts, his shaft slapping your ass cheek. He filled your ass once again with his white semen, he panted out of exhaustion. Your legs shaken as he let go of your hips, he take his member out of your asshole you huffed out.

You collapse onto his bed, exhausted by the intercourse with Hank himself. You hear the door locked and the bed dipped cause of the weight, his large arms wrapped around your waist, he turn you to face him as he pulled you close to him. Pulling your bruised thighs onto his leg "round 2?" He whispered into your ear as he nibble your earlobe you blush 50 shades of red...
_______________________________
Here a smut for ya'll it's a request!-
And sorry ASassyBastard I couldn't do your request -w-'
Females have been hard on me to the point I'm about to throw my phone-
Anyways here ya snugs Hank simps ayyeeee-
Word counts: 1325 words