"I was talking to Yugi last night, I was on the phone with him discussing today's plan so I could drop him off over there for a couple hours today." I got out a bowl and cracked 6 eggs into it stirring them together with salt and pepper with a fork.

"Do you have an appointment for the baby today?" He asked me, and I shook my head. As I was putting the egg mixture in a pan, he was putting the waffle mix into the maker machine. 

"No, I have the appointment for her on Thursday." It's currently Sunday, but I had plans today with Tea. "I have plans today with Tea, I'm going to pick her up after breakfast."

"Well I can watch over Preston. I'm not working today." Seto argued, flipping the machine over to the waffle can cook more.

"Sweetheart, you haven't worked for almost a week. You need to get caught up." I told him as I pulled out a cutting board from the drawer and another bowl from the cupboard. 

"I have Mokuba doing work for me so I can help you. I'm not selfish with my job as much since I got with you." This was giving me a headache.

"Seto, don't let your brother get stressed out. I'm okay, this is not new for me whatsoever." I said confidently, sending a smile his way, as he stirred the eggs around.

"If you say so. How long will you be out for?" We both took a sip of our beverages before getting back to breakfast.

"Well, I'm not so sure yet. We're doing quite a bit today." I grabbed a couple bananas from the center piece from the table to mix up with the apples and blueberries. 

"Okay, because I'll work today if you leave Preston here with Mokuba and I. I wouldn't want you to make another stop if you don't have to." 

That sounded fair, but I still didn't want to leave Preston here to bother him while he's working.

"Okay. I'll send Yugi a message later on when I get ready." I wasn't going to argue with my husband as long as he gets his job done. He's been putting it off so long. 

"Good." Seto said blankly as he took a sip of his coffee.

A few moments have passed and making breakfast with him was honestly pleasant. I do love my husband dearly, but the other day did scare the Hell out of me. Though he is an asshole, but he is the father of my children. 

"I'm going to get my brother and Preston."

"Okay, I'll get the table set up then." I told him as he walked away. 

I got the butter and syrup out and placed them on the table, along with 4 plates and forks, napkins, and a cup of orange juice for my son. I placed my half empty bottle of water on the table and grabbed another one for myself, Mokuba, and Seto just in case they wanted one as well. 

"Good morning, Julia!" Mokuba cheered softly, knowing he was still pretty tired. 

"Morning, sweetie." I told him, putting the food on the table. 

Everyone sat down at the table and dug in. 

When everyone got done eating, I started to clean off the table and putting the dirty dishes in the sink. 

"Hey, Julia?" I looked over and saw Mokuba grabbing the empty water bottles and throwing them away.

"What is it, Mokuba?" I asked him sweetly, wondering what he had in mind.

"Seto would like to see you in his office downstairs. I can clean up for you." He showed me a very helpful smile, which really warmed up my day. 

"Thank you, honey. I do appreciate it!" I took the hand towel and started to dry my hands off before heading down to the basement.