Chapter 3: Paranoid

Ah yes, the morning. I don't know about you but i still question the fact that people say "Good Morning" even though nothing is good about the morning.

Hyeju woke up and saw that everyone else is still sleeping. She stood up from where she slept and went downstairs to make herself some breakfast.

Usually, when people visit other people's homes they get shy. But apparently Ha Hyeju is built different than the others. She has no shame which is kinda cool if you think about it.

A piece of toast with butter on top. It's not that much but it's still food.

While Hyeju was eating her toast, she decided to look out the window. She saw a white van outside the house. Of course there is a chance that someone was just parking there so Hyeju didn't mind it.

The piece of bread still in her mouth, Hyeju decided to look around some more.

She saw a portrait of Heejin and Yeojin with their mother. All three of them were smiling, enjoying the fact that they are indeed a family.  As she was looking at it, the girl thought about how her family would look if they actually bonded for a while.

Of course, there's no such thing as bonding time in the Ha household. It's either their parents are at work or they have a lot of school stuff to do. Sometimes it can even be both.

The point is, it looks like they can never be a normal and stable family for at least one day.

Hyeju's train of thoughts was stopped when she heard someone coming down the stairs. It was Chaewon.

"What are you doing up so early?" The smaller girl asked

"It's 12" Hyeju answered with disbelief in her face "exactly" the other responded

Chaewon walked towards Hyeju and looked straight in to her eyes for a few seconds and finally spoke "Where'd you get that?"

"I made it. Make your own"

"Honest to god, you do NOT wanna see me in a kitchen. I'm like Gordon Ramsay's worst nightmare" Chaewon said with a straight face

Voices overlapping one another, it was a mess. Especially for Haseul. It's like seeing a bunch of three year olds argue because the play ground was closed.

For some reason, Jinsoul keeps walking around the place to the point where Jungeun just got tired of seeing her wife walk around without accomplishing anything.

Sooyoung is having a fight with her wife because she still thinks that they should've stayed home.

Vivi was... well let's just say that she's enjoying whatever is happening. Seriously, it's like watching k-drama but you're right there.

"Sweetie, how many times do i have to tell you that you walking back and forth will not solve our fucking problems" Jungeun said as she massaged her temples.

"No no it's not like that Jungie, i mean it kinda is but just give me time to explain" Jinsoul pulled her wife closer to the wall that she's been looking at for like an hour

"Take a look and tell me what you see"

"A wall that has shitty looking wallpaper on it?" Said Jungeun as she raised her eyebrows

"Yes, but take a closer look"

Honestly, I don't know what the hell Jinsoul is trying to show Jungeun. Her wife is already tired enough from everything and she still manages to put up with Jinsoul's stupidity

"Just tell me Jinsoul"

"Ugh fine. Since you want to ruin the fun out of it, there are burn marks on the walls" She really thought that they would know what her point is by just saying the sentence but nope they didn't